Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e and turanabol cycle

letsgosarms

What is the shortest cycle i can run on test e? and would you recommend test e over prop etc?

turanbol has always treated me nice in the past, never used test in my life, should i evaluate results with test e only?

thanks

stats:
11% BF

What is the shortest cycle i can run on test e? and would you recommend test e over prop etc?

turanbol has always treated me nice in the past, never used test in my life, should i evaluate results with test e only?

thanks

stats:
11% BF

with test e, i would not go any shorter than 10 weeks brother... you don't want to run prop on your first test cycle... its too much pinning and it can be painful for some and its just not a good introduction to injections... you can run tbol with test as a first... that is just fine bro... whats your main goal from the cycle??

with test e, i would not go any shorter than 10 weeks brother... you don't want to run prop on your first test cycle... its too much pinning and it can be painful for some and its just not a good introduction to injections... you can run tbol with test as a first... that is just fine bro... whats your main goal from the cycle??

Thanks for the response Dylan...

My main goal is to add mass, since i have never had a big mass cycle so to say.

I'm actually thinking of mixing low dose TEST E + NPP ?

Maybe:

Weeks 1 – 12:
- Test E at 250mg/week
Weeks 1-9
- NPP at 200mg/week

Trying to keep low doses since its my first injectables..

Last edited:

thanks

stats:
11% BF

8-10 weeks would be my minimum.
Back years ago that was a 'standard' run

Personally I wouldn't do less than 12, but if I were to give a recommendation to someone else it would be not less than 10.

thanks

stats:
11% BF

I much prefer test prop to test e as it gets in your system quickly and goes perfectly with tbol providing a nice hard and dry appearance. Test prop is easier to gauge. Test e takes forever to kick in. I hate it personally!

I much prefer test prop to test e as it gets in your system quickly and goes perfectly with tbol providing a nice hard and dry appearance. Test prop is easier to gauge. Test e takes forever to kick in. I hate it personally!

Thanks for the responses everyone.

I ended u getting enough tbol for 8 weeks, even though i'll go for 6.

does 250mg of TEST E per week sound appropriate?

it would be my first time pinning (alone) in the glutes, and I'm super nervous, trying to keep the pinning to a minimum once a week if i can..I'm open to any suggestions for a novice person pinning btw. Message or let me know , thanks

You are completely fine with a lower test dose... 500 is completely unnecessary if your not comfortable with it... I've barely ever used 500 on any cycle... Don't get talked into something that's not necessary

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I would go a little higher than 250, but you don't necessarily need to go to 500 either. I just think if you are going to shut yourself down at least make it worthwhile. 250mg per week isn't a whole lot over normal levels. I would say 350mg is a good number for a first cycle with minimal side effects. Just make sure to take a low dose AI on cycle at least.

Top Bottom