Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e tren e cycle pct

canslopitchdude

Week 1-4 60 or 40 mg dbols per day
Week 1-16 1ml of test400/ week split in 2 shots
Week 1-13 200mg or 300mg tren e
Going to pick up some hcg and maby Aromasin. Was thinking of running 250 iu hcg 2x week during and upping during pct. I'm wondering g what my dosing should be for pct and will I need to use Aromasin during cycle because of hcg? Or should I get something else. I also already have nolva. I'm not starting the run until I have a good plan. Oh and I'm 3 months into 5iu gh

Week 1-4 60 or 40 mg dbols per day
Week 1-16 1ml of test400/ week split in 2 shots
Week 1-13 200mg or 300mg tren e
Going to pick up some hcg and maby Aromasin. Was thinking of running 250 iu hcg 2x week during and upping during pct. I'm wondering g what my dosing should be for pct and will I need to use Aromasin during cycle because of hcg? Or should I get something else. I also already have nolva. I'm not starting the run until I have a good plan. Oh and I'm 3 months into 5iu gh
you seem new to this so i urge you to leave the tren alone and just use test. maybe 500mg ew for 14wks.
and DO NOT USE HCG DURING PCT! it will hurt PCT!
use it during cycle or at end of cycle leading up to BUT NOT into PCT.
*HCG basically fakes some signals and keeps balls big and partially working BUT it is FAKING this signal and it causes shut down in its own way, so please trust me DO NOT use HCG IN PCT.
PCT should me something along the lines of: 50mg clomid ed for 4-5 weeks and 20mg tamox ed for 4 to 5 weeks at same time (combo) is best.
even if not using HCG you should be using an AI.... is there a reason you dont think you need to unless using hcg?

use an AI from start to end (stopping at start of PCT IMO) I also would rec dex over masin. dex at 0.25-0.5mg eod is a good dose for AI.

Is this your first cycle? stats?

Good luck man

No I've done lots of cycles. With eq, decca, different Orals. All with test e. In different combinations. My last cycle was test eq anadrol and winni at the end. Was running eq at 800 a week and wasn't too impressed. Wasn't impressed with decca either. So why the Dex over masin? And il add the Clomid in with the nolva then?

Top Bottom