Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and PH

iamtybaby

Hey there, I am running Test E(12 weeks) and Andro 1 (6 weeks)...When the PH is done, do I run my pct while still on the Test? Or should I just wait another 6 weeks when the test is done and then run the pct?

I could see you've really spent your time on the boards and did your research with a question like this. Start your pct while still on test for 6 more weeks, really bro?! What are your stats?

Anytime you are on exogenous hormones, you are going to be shutdown. So there is no point in PCT until you are off the test, and the ester clears enough to begin recovery.

You seem very uneducated. I sincerely hope you have a full PCT lined that is adequate. If not, you could lose everything you gained, have a limp dick, get gyno, and feel like total shit with your test levels in the toilet. Here is what you should be running..

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Ruthless Supplements

I could see you've really spent your time on the boards and did your research with a question like this. Start your pct while still on test for 6 more weeks, really bro?! What are your stats?

I have spent my time on the boards, but have mixed signals. The guy below you says to not run it...you say run it. Again I'm back to square 1

Anytime you are on exogenous hormones, you are going to be shutdown. So there is no point in PCT until you are off the test, and the ester clears enough to begin recovery.

You seem very uneducated. I sincerely hope you have a full PCT lined that is adequate. If not, you could lose everything you gained, have a limp dick, get gyno, and feel like total shit with your test levels in the toilet. Here is what you should be running..

[/url]

Again, I have read all over the boards but wanted to ask my own question. I've seem guys say both answers....and no different here. You tell us guys to do research and read read read...but some of you guys don't even have the facts straight. .

^^^ Haha a shame you needed to explain that to him but thanks Rick! Yeah kid there should be no mixed signals, anyone telling you to start a PCT in the middle of your cycle is an idiot! Just think to yourself, "What does PCT stand for?" Hmmm I think you have your answer there my man.

Top Bottom