Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E / NPP log!!!

SinisterUproar

Started my first injectable cycle yesterday!! Super excited, right now I'm

9%
5'6

I will be doing

Test E - 500mg 12 weeks
NPP - 100mg EOD 10 weeks
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Caber on hand if needed

PCT
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed / post cycle
DAA
Forma stanZol

Fucking pumped!!! I will keep everyone posted if anyone cares lol. Thanks for all the information and help here guys!! I've learned so much!!

Hellz yeah bro, same cycle I'm running except I'm doing my NPP MWF and Sat. night, so 400mg/week. And I kicked mine off with beast at 30mg/day :) You'll enjoy the cycle bro, NPP is great stuff for lean mass as long as your diet is in check. You looking mostly for size with this cycle? Gonna do anything at the end, like SARMS or anything after PCT? I'm thinking of adding some OSTA during PCT and S4 after that!

Hellz yeah bro, same cycle I'm running except I'm doing my NPP MWF and Sat. night, so 400mg/week. And I kicked mine off with beast at 30mg/day :) You'll enjoy the cycle bro, NPP is great stuff for lean mass as long as your diet is in check. You looking mostly for size with this cycle? Gonna do anything at the end, like SARMS or anything after PCT? I'm thinking of adding some OSTA during PCT and S4 after that!

Yes I want to pack on as much mass as possible. What do u think my diet should be like? An I'm not real knowledge about sarms but I will look into that next.

Would def like to follow the results as I'm leaning towards an npp cycle around jan. also I think running osta and maybe even some gw during pct would be sweet.

wow looks yummi im hitting the same except.addin dbol 40mg ed for 4 weeks

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

I prefer a clean bulk these days. When I was in my early 20's I needed 6k cals to put on weight so I ate whatever I could to get the cals in! Now I just eat clean but lots of it, one cheat meal a week usually. Chicken breasts, lean ground beef and steak mostly for protein. Also egg whites and some cottage cheese. Rice, sweet potatoes, oats mainly for carbs, and plenty of fruits and veggies. I'm aiming more for a recomp on this as I'm not quite as lean as you so my cals will vary btw 3k( under maintanence) to 4-4.5k( over maintanence). As long as your diet is pretty clean and you've got estrogen and prolactin under control you should be able to keep the calories pretty high and just let the test/NPP add the mass! It'll be my first time with SARMS after this cycle too, but I'm excited to see how much it'll help me keep my gains! Once bigbassturd finishes his katana v3.0 log I may add that in at the end too :)

Did second pin today. Not hungry which is very unusual. Going to force food in anyway. Hitting legs tonight. First pin was in the shoulder with a 25G / 1 inch and it hurt like a bitch. Did 25G - 5/8 today in the quad and barly felt it. Get huge!!!

i've done the same cycle, did it for 16weeks tho, added 30lb before pct, alot of water of course, but both strength and size came fast! my fav bulk cycle so far!

I'm thinking about starting IF( intermittent fasting) diet on this lean bulker/recomp. It'll be easier than carrying 4 or 5 meals with me to work with no guarantee I'll get to eat them on time, and I can more easily change fasting window when I go through my frequent shift changes. This is gonna be the most awesome cycle to date sinister! Let's KILL THIS!

Top Bottom