Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e and finasteride

zack2344

Hello all! I am turning 25 in a couple months and just began first test e 500 mg a week cycle about 3 weeks ago. I have been taking finasteride 1.25 mg for about a year and it's worked thus far. I am wondering if I need to up the dose to 2.5 mg while on cycle or should I still take 1.25mg? Will the higher dosage affect the cycle gains? Thanks!
P.s. I know a bunch of you are going to tell me that if I'm predisposed (which I am because my dad had a receding hair line but mom's side doesnt) I should just shave my head. I respect this decision but I just don't look good bald and I want to save my hair for as long as I can.

Hello all! I am turning 25 in a couple months and just began first test e 500 mg a week cycle about 3 weeks ago. I have been taking finasteride 1.25 mg for about a year and it's worked thus far. I am wondering if I need to up the dose to 2.5 mg while on cycle or should I still take 1.25mg? Will the higher dosage affect the cycle gains? Thanks!
P.s. I know a bunch of you are going to tell me that if I'm predisposed (which I am because my dad had a receding hair line but mom's side doesnt) I should just shave my head. I respect this decision but I just don't look good bald and I want to save my hair for as long as I can.

I asked questions about Finasteride here several years ago and received little response. It seems that very few members use Finasteride.

I can't comment as to your original question because your baseline dosage is far higher than what I've used (.5 ed).

ok thanks man. I hope there's someone on this forum who knows about this lol.

Me too. I no longer use Anavar because I cannot get a convincing answer regarding how it works with Finasteride. This lack of info has also stopped me from using other substances, such as Nandrolone.

I don't think Anavar reacts with Finasteride in any negative ways really. From everything I've read, it's pretty safe on the hair. Never heard of any sides between Finasteride and Anavar. I've only heard that it doesn't work with Deca and it can possibly hinder gains on Test. I have also read that DHT isn't very anabolic either. I wish I could go to my doctor with these questions without raising suspicion lol

Hi Zack. I think you should be careful when taking finasteride on cycle. I know you want to keep your hair, but finasteride can be a bit of a problem in pct when you have little androgens in your body.

Possibly a bit aromatized test + low androgens + even lower androgenic activity due to finasteride can be a recipe for gyno.

Top Bottom