Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E every 2 weeks to increase libido?

twofiftysixsix said:
Is this true? Won't ur balls still shrink over time? Any help would be great!

Yeah they will. Any exogenous AAS will shut down your natural test after about 2 weeks. If you're going to do this you'd be better off shooting every week at least with ent and preferably twice a week.

I would recommend getting your natural test levels checked first and go from there. Try some clomid and HCG. Or you could also try Proviron.

I have good levels, actually above average already, I have clomid and proviron. Should I take these during the whole administration of test e?

twofiftysixsix said:
I have good levels, actually above average already, I have clomid and proviron. Should I take these during the whole administration of test e?[/QUOTIf all you want is a boost in libido and have good test levels just use the proviron 50mg ed should do
some say it will shut you down other dont

twofiftysixsix said:
I have good levels, actually above average already, I have clomid and proviron. Should I take these during the whole administration of test e?

Have your prolactin levels checked. That could be causing the decreased libido since your test levles are good. However what did he say was good. Some docs think 200 is good. It's not.

If it is your prolactin levels try some dostinex.

I dunno about that, but I had sooo many blood tests and everything was either normal or above normal. I just need a really horny wood pecker because I am doing some adult films, all amature nothing popular. How would u recommend taking the test e to best suit this situation?

Top Bottom