Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e, eq, winni, msten

Athlete9

Just going into week 11 of test e 600mg eq/week started back up the 75mg/day winni and was thinking of adding 30mg msten a day anyone with experience taking msten?

I personally would not run MSten with Winny, but if you do, you should adjust the dosages so they work together bit without over doing it. Something like 20-30mg winny with 10mg of Msten. Curious to your reasoning behind wanting to use them both at the same time mid cycle?

Since you are running EQ, I'd assume your cycle is a bit longer, 16-20 weeks. So you could run the Msten or Winny for 3-4 weeks now, take a week or 2 break, and then run the other until the end of cycle. Or you could just run them back to back with no break. Just make sure to run proper supports.

Running the winni for the last 5 weeks of cycle and plan was to add in the msten 17 week cycle today actually will be first day of my 12th week, and taking good supports

Is msten any good at all, I read lots of mixed reviews. I love winni at 75mg, I've tried 50mg and 100mg and found 75 works best for me.

Shit where do you guys get your winny? I never use more than 20mg/day now and it works wonders for me. If I used 50mg/day of winny I could easily be pro-size. I guess I just respond really well to winny. Agree with above tho, that's too much stress on the liver. Personally if winny works well for you just stick with that. If you want to try something new, take a break after the winny then try the msten but still that's more stress. Def. wouldn't run them together tho. How will you know if it's the msten or the winny if you're taking both?

Top Bottom