Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e and d bol

tony nico

Yo sup this my first cycle test e 600mg a week and d bol 30mg ed for the first 4 weeks on my 5th week now and starting to get really shit sleep keep waking up and not being able to go back to sleep for like 45 mins is it the steds?

I get insomnia bad every time I go on cycle doesn't matter what compound it is, one of the only sides I get really

Insomnia is a common side effect from steroid usage. Especially steroids like tren. There isn't too much you can really do about it.

You could try supplementing with a natural sleep aid like n2sleep from n2bm.com 30-45 minutes before bed. That always helps me.

Also make sure to avoid all stimulants around bed time

Ya you would have got good results at just 400 and no dbol but I know how it is you get excited and want to try everything lol.. Another thing it could be is the dbol I've head of people not being able to sleep when taking there last dose to late

Oh and stop jacking off to much at night 😜 looking at your phone a lot before bed messes with a chemical in your brain that makes it so you can't go to sleep right away..

Oh and stop jacking off to much at night 😜 looking at your phone a lot before bed messes with a chemical in your brain that makes it so you can't go to sleep right away..

Lmao funny cunt yea I have become proper horny on it lol got some sleepers now so it's all good had a much better sleep first cycle is going very we'll tho enjoying it mate

yes there is plenty you can do here.

your insomnia is because you are retaining too much water.. so lower dose and up your AI, i recommend aromasin.. you can get it at ag-guys

also you are gaining too much too fast, so the body doesn't like that too much. organ strain will cause insomnia. for this you should be taking n2guard.

Top Bottom