Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E cycle. please critique

bladeindianguy

Age- 26
Training Exp- 3.5 years
Weight- 177 lbs
Height- 179 cms
Cycle History- None

Week 1-12 TEST E 500mg, 250mg MONDAY AND THURSDAY
Arimidex .50mg EOD starting day 2 of my cycle
HCG @1000iu/week, split up into two pins(Mon/Thurs)

Wait 3 weeks (Arimidex .50mg EOD till 2 days for PCT/HCG @1000iu/week)
Week 16: 75mg clomid ED & 40mg novladex ED
Week 17-19: 50mg clomid & 20mg novladex

Can i do 250mg/week?

For PCT either nolvadex or any other tamoxifen citrate tab, whichever is available..
For needle size
TEST E -18 gauge needle 5ml Syringe to draw/ 23-25 gauge needle 5ml syringe to inject. (Glutes)
HCG -5ml Syringe to reconstitute/ how to inject? Im confused here

Looks good. I'd use a 21g to draw, 18s will poke little pieces of rubber out of the stopper after awhile. 25g 3cc to pin, it takes less pressure to push, and why you need 5cc of space for a 1cc shot? Slim pins for the hcg, it sucks goin sub-q with the I/m ones

Looks good. I'd use a 21g to draw, 18s will poke little pieces of rubber out of the stopper after awhile. 25g 3cc to pin, it takes less pressure to push, and why you need 5cc of space for a 1cc shot? Slim pins for the hcg, it sucks goin sub-q with the I/m ones

I have d-bol on hand too.. Can i add d-bol for weeks 1-4? i'll have to throw it away :(

Are you saying that you're going to run HCG from Day 1 thru the whole cycle?

Inject the HCG right into the belly fat. Stay a couple inches to the left or right of your belly button n lower. I like to stretch the skin n send it in on an angle. U don't have to go too deep n if u do it right it's painless. .25g pin to pull n inject. My HCG has to stay refrigerated!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom