Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e cycle?

Well it is his first cycle and he probably wants to start easy to see how he reacts to it, he'll still make good gains from 350mg, either way I think 350mg to 500mg are good doses!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Well it is his first cycle and he probably wants to start easy to see how he reacts to it, he'll still make good gains from 350mg, either way I think 350mg to 500mg are good doses!

Exactly. Just want to start on 300mg and see. From other forums and reading around I believe id still make good gains and maybe next time up the dose ect.

Why are you running N2guard for 1-4, u did not list a oral?

I think most people recommend running N2Guard at the very LEAST during an oral, but only to maybe save people some money.

Personally, I don't see why you wouldn't run it the entire cycle for ANY cycle, because it doesn't just help with liver protection. It also helps to support and control your blood-pressure and cholesterol/lipid levels. Not to mention it's also a multivitamin...

I would definitely keep your dosage at 300-350mg/wk. That's a good range for a first cycle there is absolutely no need to run 500mgs. I agree with rockwilder and running n2guard regardless of an oral or not. You don't know how you are going to react to test so at least have it on hand.

Also you are still young, I suggest waiting a few more years but if you are dead set on running this cycle please be responsible enough to get bloods done pre and post cycle. Especially pre if you have never gotten bloods because it is extremely important to know your baseline levels.

I would add some natty supps in your PCT like Post Cycle and Unleashed. Remember PCT is the most important part of a cycle and people who cycle at a young age don't bother with a real PCT and it really fucks them over in the long run I promise you.

Youre a bit young and I would also say small for your height to start gear yet.

At your age your natural T levels should be really high and you should easily be at 210 lbs or so before hitting any gear

Exactly. Just want to start on 300mg and see. From other forums and reading around I believe id still make good gains and maybe next time up the dose ect.

Yeah that's a great dose man, more is not always better, plus you wanna be on the safe side, I honestly think you would be fine but if you can wait alittle longer and do alittle more lifting/research/ whatever totally up to you just get bloods that's another important part! Best of luck!

Top Bottom