Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E/Blood

boz44

I had my precycle blood work done. Getting ready to start Test E and Deca shots tomorrow. Now I have another blood test on Wednesday or Thursday with a HGH doctor that I hadn't planned on. If I take my shots tomorrow will it screw up my blood work with the gh Doctor? Just didn't know if it would show up that fast????

solidspine said:

So I can go ahead and start the Test and Deca shots tomorrow and not worry about it showing up on Wed. or Thurs. What about Dbol? Will naps affect the bloodwork?

Macro? Anyone?

Last edited:
i wouldnt' touch shit personally, dbols will elevate your bp probably. just wait a few days its a pretty simple solution.

Agreed... you want an unbiased bloodwork report... AAS could affect that in numerous ways... what would it hurt to wait a few days?

I figured that is what you guys would say. I am just so damn fired up to start this cycle. Then a buddy hooks me up with his doc. Says he will get me legal scripts, gh, etc...So I am either going to wait til after this cycle to get the test or hold off on the cycle a couple more days. Just frustrated. Time seems to be dragging on.

bruce410 said:
i wouldnt' touch shit personally, dbols will elevate your bp probably. just wait a few days its a pretty simple solution.

I am on blood pressure medicine now for HBP. Being that Dbol is going to raise it, what would you suggest as a dosage. They are the 5mg "naps". This is after the blood work of course.

if you're on medication for HBP, then you probably shouldn't be messing with Dbol

Top Bottom