Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test-E bloat?

letsgosarms

Running test E @500mg alongside tbol @ 60mg ED. It has been 9 days now.

I'm taking aromasin @ 6-10mg ED, and it has been working very smoothly.
i take prami every 3-4 days as well.

Although i notice a huge bloat, from nowhere, I have gained 6 pounds since i started cycle, i have also upped my caloric intake, mostly protein/fats. But i don't think this is the issue. I look physically bigger and lean, and my strength is overkill which is great.
so..
Is test-e bloating me?

its very possible that it is... you have to remember that you raised your calories and fats so that is not helping... another way to naturally lose water weight besides raising your aromasin dose is with dandelion root use... n2guard is loaded with this and it truly works... i use it daily and although i am in the bathroom pissing often, it keeps you extremely dry and will do it all naturally without any negative sides... like i said, n2guard is loaded with dandelion root so i would look into that...

Running test E @500mg alongside tbol @ 60mg ED. It has been 9 days now.

I'm taking aromasin @ 6-10mg ED, and it has been working very smoothly.
i take prami every 3-4 days as well.

Although i notice a huge bloat, from nowhere, I have gained 6 pounds since i started cycle, i have also upped my caloric intake, mostly protein/fats. But i don't think this is the issue. I look physically bigger and lean, and my strength is overkill which is great.
so..
Is test-e bloating me?

lower sodium and up water intake also. might help

whats your bodyfat? heavier people usually get more estrogen related sides then lowerbody

its very possible that it is... you have to remember that you raised your calories and fats so that is not helping... another way to naturally lose water weight besides raising your aromasin dose is with dandelion root use... n2guard is loaded with this and it truly works... i use it daily and although i am in the bathroom pissing often, it keeps you extremely dry and will do it all naturally without any negative sides... like i said, n2guard is loaded with dandelion root so i would look into that...

perfect thanks. I added an extra meal into my diet , but my bf has not changed. Still at 11%ish , by calipers. I work labor, so i am in and out of the hot sun all day long. I sweat like crazy even indoors. I drink about a gallon 1/2+ a day no less.

I'll look into dandelion root, its a pain in the ass having to piss so often but it seems like i'll have to make some adjustments.

lower sodium and up water intake also. might help

whats your bodyfat? heavier people usually get more estrogen related sides then lowerbody

true, i'll give that a try. It seems like the area that's most affected is my gut. i'm on my feet all day at work maybe my posture is shit, and its making me look more bloated i don't know..

I eat:
5 eggs+wheat pancakes
protein shake
protein bar
Chicken breasts+brown rice/beans
Tuna+greek yogurt
Steak+sweet potato
Tilapia+wheat bread.
protein shake bf bed

i'm hitting my macros by a ton everyday. i added the tilapia meal an hour 1/2 before bed because i'm so hungry, and can't go to bed like that.

what do you think?

perfect thanks. I added an extra meal into my diet , but my bf has not changed. Still at 11%ish , by calipers. I work labor, so i am in and out of the hot sun all day long. I sweat like crazy even indoors. I drink about a gallon 1/2+ a day no less.

I'll look into dandelion root, its a pain in the ass having to piss so often but it seems like i'll have to make some adjustments.

true, i'll give that a try. It seems like the area that's most affected is my gut. i'm on my feet all day at work maybe my posture is shit, and its making me look more bloated i don't know..

I eat:
5 eggs+wheat pancakes
protein shake
protein bar
Chicken breasts+brown rice/beans
Tuna+greek yogurt
Steak+sweet potato
Tilapia+wheat bread.
protein shake bf bed

i'm hitting my macros by a ton everyday. i added the tilapia meal an hour 1/2 before bed because i'm so hungry, and can't go to bed like that.

what do you think?

maybe try going alittle lower on the carbs but i wouldnt go any higher then 10mg of aromasin ed. that should be fine for the cylce imo

Hey what's up brother. Just wanted to add to what these guys were saying. What you are experiencing may not have anything to do with Test E bloating you or water retention. Remember that steroids work by creating more nitrogen retention in the muscle. Typically the more anabolic the compounds you are running, the more nitrogen retention you are going to have. This is going to translate to increased cell and muscle volume. Tbol is a very strong anabolic, so the bloat you think you are experiencing could very well just be from increased muscular fascia and have nothing to do with water.gl

Hey what's up brother. Just wanted to add to what these guys were saying. What you are experiencing may not have anything to do with Test E bloating you or water retention. Remember that steroids work by creating more nitrogen retention in the muscle. Typically the more anabolic the compounds you are running, the more nitrogen retention you are going to have. This is going to translate to increased cell and muscle volume. Tbol is a very strong anabolic, so the bloat you think you are experiencing could very well just be from increased muscular fascia and have nothing to do with water.gl

This is exactly what I was going to say. Weight gain and bloat are two very different things. Glycogen saturation is going to go up considerably on high levels of androgens, contributing to a big part of weight gain.

If you are in fact bloating, you may be more estrogen sensitive than others, and require a higher AI dose

This is exactly what I was going to say. Weight gain and bloat are two very different things. Glycogen saturation is going to go up considerably on high levels of androgens, contributing to a big part of weight gain.

If you are in fact bloating, you may be more estrogen sensitive than others, and require a higher AI dose

thanks for the sound info guys. Guess this is my first real cycle(injectables) , so i am getting a drift of whats going on. Just measured out and i'm 11.25% BF.

i just really hopped up weight so fast i almost hit a brick when it said 205 on the scale, and no fat gain. can't even imagine what it will be like in 10 weeks! :evil:

Would getting another blood test with estradiol/total t etc on cycle help?

10mg would work for most but esto sensitive, could bump it upto 25 mg ed.You need to distungish if its bloat though

thanks for the sound info guys. Guess this is my first real cycle(injectables) , so i am getting a drift of whats going on. Just measured out and i'm 11.25% BF.

i just really hopped up weight so fast i almost hit a brick when it said 205 on the scale, and no fat gain. can't even imagine what it will be like in 10 weeks! :evil:

Would getting another blood test with estradiol/total t etc on cycle help?

Yes brother, getting bloodwork done on cycle should be normal protocol. You are only 9 days into your cycle though, so getting bloodwork now will only show inconclusive results. It is really too early to get an idea of where your Test and Estradiol levels are. The results may show elevated estrogen, but I doubt it considering you are only 9 days in.

Top Bottom