Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E 350

SaleenMustang91

hey guys i was talking to my source because i was looking to get some test for the summer and he told me that their was this new shit called Test Enth 350 he says that it is a lot "Cleaner"( meaning side effects wise) than just regular Test 400....i really dont know what to think...any suggestions??

Heh I would assume all that "Test Enth 350" means that it is Test Enanthate, and is 350mg/ml. This isn't that uncommon. As far as being 'cleaner' - total BS. If his product is what it should be the only thing that will be in it is Testosterone Enanthate, some BA and mayeb BB, and sterile oil. Theres nothing that will make you have less side effects that can be added to a steriod, that I know of atleast. Maybe an orally administered ancillary, but nothing injection-wise that would be included in the actual bottle of gear. Hope this helps bud.

Chris

yes thank you it acually does help alot.....acually my friend just picked up a bottle (and know its not me) and he says that is says test Enth 350 on the bottle....so yea it has to mean 350mg... but thats wouldent really make sense cause who really takes 350 per shot...test is usully used at 500mg 250mg each shot? right??

Yes, its usually dosed at 250mg/ml, but underground labs can dose them any way they want.

Chris

I doubt that it has anything like adex mixed in or it would state it either on the label or even with a different type of name. ie, something like testadex-e. It may be legit gear, but I think that your source is blowing smoke up your ass about it being cleaner.
Unless of course it is human grade.

Top Bottom