Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e

swaffers

I'm currently 9 weeks in to a test e only cycle pinning every Thurs and Sunday (500mg a week) Problem is that I've only got 2 vials left and my guy may not be able to get any for 2 weeks. My question is if I space the last 2 pins 5 days apart starting next Weds (I last pinned yesterday) will that be ok only running 250mg for a couple of weeks instead of the usual 500? I'm guessing it should be ok as I've been on it 9 weeks so far but thought I'd just check

Well it looks like you have no choice in the matter, so regardless of whether or not it's ok you're going to have to do it lol. It's totally fine, you'll just be running a bit low. Normally you should worry about these things before you start your cycle. Never good to start a cycle without everything on hand, including PCT supplies.

Personally I'd just shoot the 500mg for the last week making it a total of 10 weeks. The test will still be in your system for the next two weeks anyways, and most poeple don't see many gains after that 10 week mark.

Well it looks like you have no choice in the matter, so regardless of whether or not it's ok you're going to have to do it lol. It's totally fine, you'll just be running a bit low. Normally you should worry about these things before you start your cycle. Never good to start a cycle without everything on hand, including PCT supplies.

Personally I'd just shoot the 500mg for the last week making it a total of 10 weeks. The test will still be in your system for the next two weeks anyways, and most poeple don't see many gains after that 10 week mark.

Thanks, so basically don't get any more and just shoot the 500 I've got left next week which will take me to 10 weeks then I'll shoot some HCG for a couple weeks then start my PCT

Thanks, so basically don't get any more and just shoot the 500 I've got left next week which will take me to 10 weeks then I'll shoot some HCG for a couple weeks then start my PCT
yes you could start the hcg now

Top Bottom