Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, deca, primo

rumminsdriver

So pretty much my past cycles consisted of

Test 500 mg per week 1-14
Deca 500 mg per week 1-13

And then experimenting with different oral at the start and finish.

But my main question is adding 600 mg of primo per week?

On a different forum someone just stated I needed to go to 800mg per week but I would like personal results / experiences with primo.

I have no clue why someone is suggesting 800 vs 600 mg week of primo. Was just on phone with former pro bb not competing now and he said he was taking 400 mg test enanth and 600mg primo a week to stay in shape. Offered suggestions on HCG to him.
Bro I have no clue where lots of info comes from, I would start with 600 as you say and if it doesn't do what you expect then up it. I am a firm believer in start slow and up it till desired result. No one can say how stuff reacts to you, so please TRUST your own judgement on dosage. Start low and go up slow, that's my slogan. And I been doing this for lots of years.....

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I don't see the reason in stacking Deca with Primo. They are counterproductive to one another. Deca is very wet, and primo is very hard and lean gains. It makes no sense to me. Pick whether you want a wet or a dry cycle and base your compounds around that

See that's the kinda info I'm loo I in for. All I have tried is test and deca. So primo is similar to equpoise but with no sides? More gains?

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either to stack Deca and Primo. I am sure that the stack would yield good gains, but I just don't see a lot of synergy between the 2.

Equipoise is often called the poor mans Primo, and I would say they are similar to a certain extent. They will both build lean muscle slowly, and the gains are fairly easy to keep. Primo is known for being able to add quality muscle and dry gains while a person is dieting. That is why it is used by a lot of people for competition, or guys that stay lean year round. It is relatively low on sides, but there are few things that can be a pain the ass.. literally. The PIP is god awful, and definitely takes some getting used too. It is also very expensive, and people question if the results you get from it are worth the results. Also, it is often faked.

if you want a good stack then run eq and primo together or primo and masteron... THE REASON 800 MG IS RECOMMENDED IS BECAUSE THAT'S AN OPTIMAL DOSE... ive ran primo several times, and its primo of the highest quality and 600-800 is the sweet spot... i keep it at 800... i never run a cycle without primo or eq involved... i absolutely love them both... if you really want a truly effective cycle with primo, this is very optimal...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg
1-16 primo 600-800 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-18 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-14 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom