Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cypionate cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlvDrow90

A friend of mine gave me 2 10ml viles of testosterone cypionate 250mg/ml. I couldn't pass up free test.
I work for the government so I don't wanna blow up too quick. I was planning on taking 250mg a week for 10 weeks with a good diet. I have all the gear and As far as pct I have nolvadex and clomid on order. What is the best dosage for them. Should I get hgc? Should I bump my dosage up? I'm 5'11 160 been lifting about a year and a half. Up from 126 lol I'm a skinny guy. I would really appreciate any advice I can get. I tried researching but there's a million different answers. Thanks!

Work for the gov't? How old are you? Why not 500 a week and it is hcg that you would need, enjoy the clomid it's gonna rock your world, and not in a good way.

Yeah, I've been planning a similar first cycle and everyone has told me to do at least 400-500 mg/week of test. At 250/week you are going to shut yourself down for minimal gains so if you are going to mess with your body might as well get maximum gains.

A friend of mine gave me 2 10ml viles of testosterone cypionate 250mg/ml. I couldn't pass up free test.
I work for the government so I don't wanna blow up too quick. I was planning on taking 250mg a week for 10 weeks with a good diet. I have all the gear and As far as pct I have nolvadex and clomid on order. What is the best dosage for them. Should I get hgc? Should I bump my dosage up? I'm 5'11 160 been lifting about a year and a half. Up from 126 lol I'm a skinny guy. I would really appreciate any advice I can get. I tried researching but there's a million different answers. Thanks!

Loose the nolva bro. Just get the clomid

Pct
Clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
Forma stanzol
Post cycle/unleashed combo.

You should run the test at 400-500ew, get some hcg or hcgenerate to run while on cycle.

Also your better running the cyp for 12 weeks minimum to maximize results, test cyp doesn't really start to do its thing till about week 5

Work for the gov't? How old are you? Why not 500 a week and it is hcg that you would need, enjoy the clomid it's gonna rock your world, and not in a good way.

Yeah. I'm 21. I could do 500. I'm just nervous about getting too big too quick because I could lose my job. But screw it. 250 twice a week or what?

Loose the nolva bro. Just get the clomid

Pct
Clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
Forma stanzol
Post cycle/unleashed combo.

You should run the test at 400-500ew, get some hcg or hcgenerate to run while on cycle.

Ok so no nolva and I'll run 500 a week. Forma stanzol and unleashed I have never heard of but will look into. I'm new at this. Thanks a lot man.

Yeah, I've been planning a similar first cycle and everyone has told me to do at least 400-500 mg/week of test. At 250/week you are going to shut yourself down for minimal gains so if you are going to mess with your body might as well get maximum gains.

I ran Cyp for 8 weeks as my first cycle ever at 250mg a week and didn't experience any sides and gained 18 pounds in that time frame.. I also didn't lose one pound throughout the PCT which was just clomid..

I also made sure my diet stayed perfect as it has always been. I also had a really good frame when I started. 5'8 at 176 about 9% BF. shot up to 194 at about 10% bf. I also had about 5 years of lifting before my first cycle.

No reason to rush the dosage since it is your first cycle.

I ran Cyp for 8 weeks as my first cycle ever at 250mg a week and didn't experience any sides and gained 18 pounds in that time frame.. I also didn't lose one pound throughout the PCT which was just clomid..

I also made sure my diet stayed perfect as it has always been. I also had a really good frame when I started. 5'8 at 176 about 9% BF. shot up to 194 at about 10% bf. I also had about 5 years of lifting before my first cycle.

No reason to rush the dosage since it is your first cycle.

Well, also no reason to rush into doing a cycle if he's 21 and only been lifting 1 1/2 yrs

Yea I think I'll just go 250 a week for 12 weeks with hcg and clomid for pct. ill step it up to 500 if I do another cycle. Thanks for the help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom