Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp or Test Enth

Which did you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fergie said:
For the last time....... there is not a noticable difference between the two esters, they are practially the same thing

Maybe you cant see the difference Fergie, but rest assured that many others have noticed it, so your word doesnt mean shit in the grand sceme of things. Everyone is different and feels gear much differently, and Im not sure of your stats or your diet etc... but these things have a huge role in the effects of your juice, and my friend, I follow everything to a fucking tee!!! Some of you guys just do this to get big and whatever other reasons, but I do this very seriously and pay attention to every single thing I inject, the exact times I inject, the foods I take in and the exact times that every meal and bottle of water goes down my throat. Dont tell me Im wrong if you dont know me or know just what Ive done and for how long.

KingQuadz said:
blah blah blah, can we end this dumb ass thread

Yeah yeah, its always blah blah blah when someone else has a fucking opinion here. You "squaters" need to stick to the squat rack and let the rest of us real lifters do our thing. :D

And to the guys who want to vomit info someone else has given you, you better look into info for yourselves before you spout off at the mouth. Its easy to run around the board like a bunch of fucking lab rats taking in everything you possibly can and just repeating it to other people.

test is test boys, come on lets not let it kill us. both of you are good bros chizzill. i know that my boy marshallmadman does not lie and if he feels cyp is better i believe him, if dale likes it better he has run alot more than me, i believe him, if they tried to tell me something about tbol i would get a little annoyed if it was not true for me.

Here's my experiency with cyp and enth for those who are interested.
On the fifth day after inject for the first few injects of test e 250, I can feel as if it is not as stong or something, hard to describe. The same effect happens with cyp @ 250 1 day later then enth. I find cyp to be slightly stronger the enth but it takes longer by about a week or so to feel it as strongly as test e. My theory is blood levels take longer to build up with cyp, but they build up higher. Makes sense doesn't it?
I haven't heard of anyone else being able to feel it after first injection but i'm very in tune with my body.

bruce410 said:
test is test boys, come on lets not let it kill us. both of you are good bros chizzill. i know that my boy marshallmadman does not lie and if he feels cyp is better i believe him, if dale likes it better he has run alot more than me, i believe him, if they tried to tell me something about tbol i would get a little annoyed if it was not true for me.

Thank you :) as for tbol, Ill take your word on it anyday because Ive never done it.

try that shit, side free oral tren brotha. good shit, so is var at 100mg ed, amazing for strength, you are more of a drol test guy though i can tell lol

dale_gribble said:
Yeah yeah, its always blah blah blah when someone else has a fucking opinion here. You "squaters" need to stick to the squat rack and let the rest of us real lifters do our thing. :D

And to the guys who want to vomit info someone else has given you, you better look into info for yourselves before you spout off at the mouth. Its easy to run around the board like a bunch of fucking lab rats taking in everything you possibly can and just repeating it to other people.

Buddy, you are a goof

fergie said:
Buddy, you are a goof

Well said fuck face!!! You should be careful about who you call a goof. You might end up saying that to someone whos done time and they'll kill you before you even finish that word. Now go run along and do something useful like read a book or learn something on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom