Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp or Test Enth

Which did you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
same thing, saw no difference, ran them in the same cyce, had two vials of enth and one of cyp.

KingQuadz said:
Thats BS, theres no possible way you feel the cyp alot more than the Enanthate, unless you had some bunk test E. They are the same shit. If you dont feel it then its definately fake. Or unless your running a gram of cyp and comparing it to 250mg per week of enanthate

Technicaly, I know they are basically the same. Everyone is different, and everyone has thair favorits.Some guys like sust. others prefer one brand over another, even though the ingrediant is the same, is that bullshit?????????

Even though I prefer LSP Cyp, the last enanthate I used was Cidoteston, very good product.

I just switched mid-cycle from Test-Enan to T-400, which is a combo of Test E/Test Cyp/Test Sus. Can't tell the difference yet, because I just switched yesterday. Will update.

KingQuadz said:
Thats BS, theres no possible way you feel the cyp alot more than the Enanthate, unless you had some bunk test E. They are the same shit. If you dont feel it then its definately fake. Or unless your running a gram of cyp and comparing it to 250mg per week of enanthate

Actually, you need to read some books on the differences between enanth and cyp They are both different from each other, and cyp has always been considered the longest acting test to this date. Another thing, I did 1g of enanth a week for about 3 months, and I felt it, but when I switched to cyp at the same dose, I felt it more. Do some research before you call BS bro.

dale_gribble said:
Actually, you need to read some books on the differences between enanth and cyp They are both different from each other, and cyp has always been considered the longest acting test to this date. Another thing, I did 1g of enanth a week for about 3 months, and I felt it, but when I switched to cyp at the same dose, I felt it more. Do some research before you call BS bro.

I would like to see your research. Cypionate and enanthate are almost identical esters. Acually test E and cyp BOTH have a MW of 412.6112. Test E has an ester of only 7 instead of 8 carbons in length as Cyp does. So, when taking an amount of an esterified steroid, that amount in terms of weight is a combination of both the ester and the steroid. So, the longer the ester is, the more of the weight it takes up. This in fact would make Test E a slight bit more test for the money. In the end, if doing weekly or bi weekly injections, you will notice very little difference.

Lifterforlife said:
I would like to see your research. Cypionate and enanthate are almost identical esters. Acually test E and cyp BOTH have a MW of 412.6112. Test E has an ester of only 7 instead of 8 carbons in length as Cyp does. So, when taking an amount of an esterified steroid, that amount in terms of weight is a combination of both the ester and the steroid. So, the longer the ester is, the more of the weight it takes up. This in fact would make Test E a slight bit more test for the money. In the end, if doing weekly or bi weekly injections, you will notice very little difference.

http://www.testosterones.com/cypionate.htm

Also, read Anabolics 2005-2006 for more references. Cyp is longer acting by about 1 week and after its peak time, it doesnt taper off quite as fast as enanth. Look, I dont care what anyone believes, but Im telling any of you that after doing allot of both, I could tell the difference. So hey, if you cant believe it, not my problem.

dale_gribble said:
http://www.testosterones.com/cypionate.htm

Also, read Anabolics 2005-2006 for more references. Cyp is longer acting by about 1 week and after its peak time, it doesnt taper off quite as fast as enanth. Look, I dont care what anyone believes, but Im telling any of you that after doing allot of both, I could tell the difference. So hey, if you cant believe it, not my problem.

Reading is all well and good, but interpretation is what counts. Go back over that link you provided, it says nothing about Cyp being longer acting or any of your references to test E. It is only compared to prop, and hopefully I don't have to tell you why that is. :)

And since you wanted to get a bit nasty about it, it is your problem, because apparantly your reading and or interpretation skills are lacking.

dale_gribble said:

Ive heard people trying to compare the differences between the two for way too long, and all of the arguements end up the same way. Some prefer cyp some prefer enanthate, but dont try to tell me that there is a distinct difference between the two....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom