Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp and anavar

ajburnett34

Hello guys ive been reading about AIs here during test cycles but i never experience gyno on my other cycles which is why i havent really tried it. I do notice around week 5/6 my sex drive suffers. I was reading that it can be high estrogen that has been converted. Should i try low dosage of arimidex to stop this? Thanks

What doses are you running. Even with a low/ trt dose you should have some AI. Aromasin is my go to AI

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Im running 500mg of test which is fairly low compared to some you guys. Yea ive always heard to keep an AI by my side but me being hard headed and not being prone to gyno...i didnt get it. I can get some fairly easy just worried more about sex drive and high estrogen since tHats what test converts too

There is more to high estrogen than just gyno.. Get some adex or aromasin ASAP
500mg is kind of a standard dose but I wouldn't call it low..

There is more to high estrogen than just gyno.. Get some adex or aromasin ASAP
500mg is kind of a standard dose but I wouldn't call it low..

Thanks for your input and will highly consider getting one. Ive read here that when they started taking adex their sex drive suffered. Im kinda worried bc my wife would probably punch me in my sleep lol

Estrogen is something men need. Too or too little you will get sides and they suck.. It's something you need to find a balance.. the only way I can see adex affecting your sex drive is if you take too much and crush your estrogen levels

Top Bottom