Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jamesruiz123

So my friend gave me a bottle of Testosterone Cypionate 300 mg and I thought I'd might as well do a cycle. I've been thinking about doing it for awhile and I've done some research. The thing is I'm only 22 and I don't want to risk anything to bad right now with anything like deca. I was wondering if I'm at the same risk with a test only cycle? Am I at a big risk with ruining my natural testosterone levels with only one cycle with the proper pct? Im thinking about taking 400 or 500 mg per week. What would you guys recommend for the best pct?

To give you a legit answer bro, testosterone is not known to cause libido issues like Deca does. You are though only 22yrl and still able to produce plenty of natural testosterone.

How long have you been training seriously for? - you could be wasting your time taking the steroids as the effects are not long-lasting on guys that have not built a solid natural foundation.

To give you a legit answer bro, testosterone is not known to cause libido issues like Deca does. You are though only 22yrl and still able to produce plenty of natural testosterone.

How long have you been training seriously for? - you could be wasting your time taking the steroids as the effects are not long-lasting on guys that have not built a solid natural foundation.

Ive been training for a couple years now. I graduated high school at 198 and cut down to 147 and now im back up to 190. Id like to say im build pretty good. Im on a meal plan right now to cut down some body fat but I dont want to lose my size.

Where is your bodyfat level right about now?

what other steroids and supplements have you used?

I'm not sure about my body fat but it's not to high
I guess you could say I look like someone that's been "bulking" haha
And I've only taken proteins, creatives, multi vitamins stuff like that

a simple cycle would be test at 500mg per week for 12 weeks, with an AI (I recommend aromasin) taken from day 1. you can start with 12.5mg EOD and adjust from there
I recommend running n2guard on cycle

then you would make sure you have your PCT in order.

I really do think though before you start on gear you learn more about these compounds you are going to put in your body. you can go to evolutionary.org and read the articles and videos about them. nothing more stupid as hopping on juice and learning on the go cause a lot can and will go wrong. these are very powerful hormones and should be respected

a simple cycle would be test at 500mg per week for 12 weeks, with an AI (I recommend aromasin) taken from day 1. you can start with 12.5mg EOD and adjust from there
I recommend running n2guard on cycle

then you would make sure you have your PCT in order.

I really do think though before you start on gear you learn more about these compounds you are going to put in your body. you can go to evolutionary.org and read the articles and videos about them. nothing more stupid as hopping on juice and learning on the go cause a lot can and will go wrong. these are very powerful hormones and should be respected

Thank you for the advice! Yeah I'm going to do much more research before I start the cycle. I feel like the cycle starts before you actually inject anything due to all the research needed to be done and making sure you're ready and know everything you need to know. And thanks for the website! I was going to ask where to look to learn more about everything I need to know cause all I usually find are forums and videos. Do you mind if I write you along the way for tips and advice when I start?

Good suggestions Steve.

Top Bottom