Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test 250 or 500 cycle + Dbol

GetHench

Hello everyone

I was thinking of taking test 250 or 500 witch one will be better for first time cycle with dbol

can someone write me out a good cycle with pct everything i need

i know i will be needing clomid and nolva but read about hcg and adex will i be needing them.

and best thing i want to no what i need to prevent shutdown

weight: 13.5st (85kg) was 2 months ago 15.5st (93kg lost size and muscle was leaning up.
bf - about 15%

have took oral steroids in past never injected

thank you

No need of the negative comment. best thing for you is not to reply if your going to give comment..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a bulking cycle a lot of water retention if you dont take aromasin from the beggining even taking it will just make a little less water retention dbol 40 mg for 4 weeks kick start test e 500 mg once. Week or 250 twice , hcg im not a fan of , shit down will happen regardless the pct will jist make recovery faster bro and test e will kick in around week 4-5 good luck i have ran this cycle before went from 180 -210 a lot of water retention but fuck it ur bulking right thats my take good luck brooo

Thats a bulking cycle a lot of water retention if you dont take aromasin from the beggining even taking it will just make a little less water retention dbol 40 mg for 4 weeks kick start test e 500 mg once. Week or 250 twice , hcg im not a fan of , shit down will happen regardless the pct will jist make recovery faster bro and test e will kick in around week 4-5 good luck i have ran this cycle before went from 180 -210 a lot of water retention but fuck it ur bulking right thats my take good luck brooo

Thanks mate appreciate it for bloating alot of people have recommended aromosin and arimidex.. I am defo looking to bulk starting my cycle soon thanks for your help mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weeks 1-12 test c or e at 500 mg. Dosed 250mg Mon 250 mg Thurs.
Weeks 1-4 dbol @ 30mg ED
Weeks 1-18 aromasin @ 12.5 mg EOD
Weeks 1-4 N2gaurd
Weeks 10-13 HCgenerate 5 caps per day
Pct:
Weeks 15-18 clomid @ 50/50/25/25
Weeks 15-18 nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20
Let me know if I can be of any help.

Weeks 1-12 test c or e at 500 mg. Dosed 250mg Mon 250 mg Thurs.
Weeks 1-4 dbol @ 30mg ED
Weeks 1-18 aromasin @ 12.5 mg EOD
Weeks 1-4 N2gaurd
Weeks 10-13 HCgenerate 5 caps per day
Pct:
Weeks 15-18 clomid @ 50/50/25/25
Weeks 15-18 nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20
Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thats a good write up, look it over and don't waste this advice.

I'm not a big fan of orals myself. I would consider kick starting week 1-4 with Test Prop along with your Test 250 @ 1mg/wk. EOD on the prop and you'll still be ingesting 400mg of Test. Week 5 I would add another 250mg of Test E making your weekly consumption at 500mg which is more than plenty to get full growth on a first cycle. Good luck bro.. Drink some Winstrol in there and you won't need an AI :)

Top Bottom