Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol + Anavar - 7 week Oral Only Cycle

Majik

Tbol + Anavar - 7 week Oral Only Cycle. Libido HELP

I’m going on a 2 week beach vacation/wedding, and although I’m already in good shape, I want to get SHREDDED and maybe add a bit of mass before the trip. My target is to maintain the same body weight at 8% bf. If I gain (or even lose) a few pounds, that’s fine…as long as I shed fat at the same time. My cousin’s buddy always does a Tbol/Anavar only cycle before summer and his results are astounding every time! Hes about the same height and weight as I am…but he’s ripped! I knew I would to do this cycle one day…and now is my time…I think.

Anyway, I talked to him about his cycle last summer (very briefly…enough to know what he took and his source) and he said that he tends to lose his libido later in the cycle but never paid attention to how long it takes to return. That’s my MAIN CONCERN is knowing that I’ll still have a rockin’ sex drive while on vacation (...or my wife will kill me)! We always take advantage of our time away from kids while on vacation…and go at it like 3-5 times a day. So libido is my main concern! I NEED to be able to perform on demand while on vacation!

I received my gear a few weeks ago and made a spreadsheet of my intended cycle but it won’t copy/paste right on the forum…so I took a screen shot. Check it out and let me know what you think. If anything is missing…or overkill. Or if the timing is off on anything. PCT feedback? Should I start a week earlier for an extra week of PCT? Etc.

(I’m a long time lurker and understand that a test base is ideal…but that’s not happening. My wife is finally on board with this oral-only cycle and she wouldn’t go for me pinning…and I’m cool with that, considering that I’ve read several logs and have witnessed the real world results in someone else from this exact cycle…and its precisely what I’m after.)

My second concern is alcohol. I won’t be drinking alcohol while ON cycle but we are going to an all-inclusive resort …and that means partying from morning til night. Is this a something to be concerned about 4 weeks AFTER a cycle?

I'm looking forward to the feedback...thanks ahead of time.

Current Stats:

Height: 6’ 0”
Weight: 205 lbs
BF: 12% bf
Training: 7 years
Diet: 4-5 fairly clean meals (40/40/20) 2500-3000 cals
Sunday is always cheat day…anything goes...probably 5-6k cals

Vacation%20Cycle.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Tbol + Anavar - 7 week Oral Only Cycle. Libido HELP

If the only concern is a rock hard cock invest in hammer caps, nothing better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean "Hammer XL" caps? They get good reviews on Amazon...might be worth checking out!

Anyone else have feedback on my cycle?

So most of the OTC stuff was recommended by reading on evolutionary. After researching more, I see that products like HCGenerate and Unleashed aren't very well respected around other communities (not sure if I can name them here). Should I ditch them from my cycle completely? What sold me on them were the libido enhancement claims.

I've also decided to drop the SARMS from my PCT, due to claims of them either being worthless (cardarine) or slightly suppressive (ostarine). Not gonna risk it.

Should I stick with the classic clomid/nolva PCT and just cross my fingers that I'll be fully functional by the time I go on my vacation?

How about N2Guard?

So most of the OTC stuff was recommended by reading on evolutionary. After researching more, I see that products like HCGenerate and Unleashed aren't very well respected around other communities (not sure if I can name them here). Should I ditch them from my cycle completely? What sold me on them were the libido enhancement claims.

I've also decided to drop the SARMS from my PCT, due to claims of them either being worthless (cardarine) or slightly suppressive (ostarine). Not gonna risk it.

Should I stick with the classic clomid/nolva PCT and just cross my fingers that I'll be fully functional by the time I go on my vacation?

How about N2Guard?

n2guard from N2BM is a good investment when running a cycle
also drink lots of water and cranberry juice.

The only ingredient in hammer xl that would improve erectile function is epimedium. You can find that lots of places.

BRIDGE is excellent for libido.

I understand that test wouldl improve results and keep your libido up while on cycle...but doesn't injecting test shut you down and suppress HPTA even more once you stop taking it? How does adding test effect recovery time during PCT? That's where I'm confused. I'm not too worried about losing my libido while on cycle...my wife is almost expecting that. I just need to have my libido back after PCT, while I'm on vacation.

On another forum, a few others suggested 4-Andro as a test base alternative during the last 4 weeks of the cycle; stating that its a PH that "converts to test" in the body via a two step conversion. Sure, it may not be as potent as pinning the real deal...but is it better than nothing? Or would it present a greater risk of shut down? And would taking 4-Andro make for a longer or more difficult recovery?

I would say that you should rather keep taking HCGenerate ES even after the cycle and during the entire vacation - it does a great job of improving libido, and really helps with performance in the bedroom. I really like its effects, and unlike many other natty test boosters, I really felt the effects from it. Also, stack it with Proviron - combined with HCGenerate the libido results should be pretty good.

Top Bottom