Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Openly About How Steroids Make Success

baseball is such a weird sport in the US cause there are so many minor leagues. very cheap to play it in a small stadium.. its not like bball or football where you need an expensive arena or huge stadium

hence there are so many 'pro baseball' players out there. its like hockey up in Canada.. so you will hear a lot more juicing stories about baseball naturally

I am surprised to see a professional athlete talk so openly about steroids like that. Its nice to see and far from the norm. I agree completely that the article will probably change a lot of regular peoples outlook and thoughts on steroids.

That is quite an interesting article - thanks for sharing it here. It was quite insightful to see all the behind the scenes life of these pro-athletes. I got to say, that it takes courage to speak out publicly about using steroids. Keep in mind, that many of us, even being non-public figures, don't want to speak of steroid use so openly.

US regular, non-competing gear users are NOT cheating! The government banned steroids to keep it away from competing athletes, yet we are every day people, and there's probably more of us than athletes (or will be).

They banned a substance that should ONLY apply to the athletes, and if they want to take the chance of getting caught, well, they banned them and athletes and non-athletes alike can get them like buying candy! It's hypocritical to me, as the people in power KNOW that most pro athletes (especially pro football players) are on them! They might as well go the way of medical marijuana, tax it, and everyone's happy! But make it where people have to be 25 years old, unless there's some medical situation that they can use starting at maybe 21. I'll never regret starting them, and I don't use them to look good (ok maybe a little!)!

Makes me wanna add some deca to my next cycle! I've only done test cycles in the past yet i hear so many great things about nandralone. What are your thoughts gents?

Top Bottom