Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sydney!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam08

Hey guys, new to the forum, looking at hitting my first cycle soon. Going to just do a simple test e cycle. Question for fellow Sydney siders/aussies... Is the stuff floating around usually trust worthy? Meaning is there a high rate of bunk gear etc

Have been flirting with the idea for a while have my diet and training on point know exactly what I want to take and have my pct strategy in place but just worried about getting rubbish of the street

Thanks in advance

Cheers

A

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Hi mate, I'm using UGL tren ace and test enth. I'm in the second week and definitely getting strength gains but that's prob from the tren at this point in time. It's def legit though. The enth has a green label and they all come sealed.

Good to know! First cycle? I'm probably more worried about getting dodgy PCT stuff, if the aas are bunk that's one thing but if the nolva clomid etc is no good I'm up sh!t creek

This is my third cycle but the last gear I got was off a mate with no branded labels. Quite a few people I know have used the UGL gear but different products hence why I got my hands on some. As for pct it is hard to find legit stuff for a good price. Best bet is to look online or even just ask a doctor. Just say your already on it and getting bad sides. He might help you out.

I was thinking the doctor route but wasn't sure
Still need to iron out a few wrinkles before jumping in

You guys, this isn't a source board. If you're looking for that, register over at Evolutionary.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom