Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching from Tbol to dbol mid-cycle??

Hbigbizzy

Okay so I've only posted one thread as I'm new to this forum, but I started a Tbol only cycle at 75mg ED exactly 3 weeks ago today. I was posting every day or so on it for the first 2 weeks then just stopped. I've come to really think that the shit I got was bunk. Idk could be the way my body responds, could be very slow I really don't know. But I know 75mg a day is a high dose I'm taking 3 25mg caps throughout the day with stano-drol as a base at 600mg a day. 5000cals a day, training HARD over 5 years, ran superdrol in the past, current stats 225lbs at about 16% BF.. 5'11, 18" arms, 17" calves, 24" quads, 1300lb gym total yada yada. I am NOT using needles as I used to be a heroin addict and though it was years ago, my living situation currently with (mom, sister and girlfriend) the last thing I need to do is have needles found let alone be in my house and find time to hide pinning etc etc. someday I will run a proper test e/ oral cycle but am really looking for that boost that obviously everyone on this site is. ... Anyway back to my Tbol. It is by Dyel labs and I've been on 3 weeks and still feel absolutely nothing. No strength increases, no leaner, not really better pumps (placebo if anything) and yea. Just no feeling or telling of being on gear at all... And for a guy my size and experience I'm just not satisfied. SOOO... I have an opportunity to trade the rest of my Tbol back to the guy I got it from (he feels bad that it could be bunk tho he's never had bad luck with that lab before) for 100 -50mg tabs of Dbol (which will yield me plenty to cover the last 5 weeks I had planned for this original 8 week cycle. I also have aromasin I'm taking 12.5mg ED (and holy smokes it cured pre existing gyno pain I've had for over 2 years within like 5 days of use I was ecstatic) and clomid for pct. what do you guys think of this switch? Will I be okay? Anything to be concerned about? I need some help here. If all checks out I will go forward with it to hopefully start makin some gains! Thanks again--

I've heard some people report that Tbol takes a while to kick in, although 3 weeks is a pretty long time to feel nothing; keep in mind that Tbol isn't quite as strong as Superdrol or Dbol. But in most cases, you should have felt a little something by now. Did you do any blood testing before your cycle?

If not, the way you feel will be the only way to measure if your Tbol is junk or not. Assuming your gear is totally worthless, then you may not be switching to Dianabol, so much as starting a Dbol cycle. In any case, if you make the trade, I would wait a few weeks, just in case there's a chance it was real Tbol, to let your liver recover before starting the Dbol.

Top Bottom