sustenon VS dbol

Posted: 03-May-2001 09:34 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about sustenon VS dbol within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: awww its another poll! many of you know me as an idiot who says funny comments and never is serious, but now i have a serious question what is better on your system, dbol only or sustenon only im not a and am not afraid of needles. i just want to know whats better on ur system....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

sustenon VS dbol

Members

[Register!]

View Poll Results: whats better for your system?
sustenon 122 78.21%
dbol 34 21.79%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question

Old 03-May-2001, 09:34 PM   #1

awww its another poll!

many of you know me as an idiot who says funny comments and never is serious, but now i have a serious question

what is better on your system, Dianabol - methandrostenolone - only or sustenon only

im not a and am not afraid of needles.

i just want to know whats better on ur system.
Gallery of Eightball-18  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 03-May-2001, 09:55 PM   #2

Not that I'm an expert, but everything I've read suggests that long term high dose use of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is bad for the liver and harsh on the body. Sus is probably safer in spite of outward symptoms like "sus flu" (that not all of us get. And you can probably take higher dosages.
Gallery of Amp Lee  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 03-May-2001, 10:00 PM   #3

explain this "sus flu"
Gallery of Eightball-18  

Old 03-May-2001, 10:11 PM   #4
Canada
some people experience flu like symtons for a couple days after their first shot of sus/Omnadren.
I've never had it
Gallery of champion  

Old 03-May-2001, 11:09 PM   #5
MadCow1

Sus Flu: Suppresses imune system - all AS have some effect on it. Tests tend to depress, Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and Winstrol stimulate.

Old 04-May-2001, 03:28 AM   #6

Dianabol - methandrostenolone - only is essentially useless regardless of the toxicity, so comparing it is senseless to some extent. Sustanon can be taken alone with good results, but Sustanon & Dianabol - methandrostenolone - are even better stacked together. If your dosages are reasonable and your taking precautions (anti-e's, milkthistle, cranberry extract, proper diet, rest, ect) you can dramatically lower if not eliminate the risks to your health/systems.
Gallery of PimpnAintEasy  

Old 04-May-2001, 11:36 AM   #7
Russian Federation
! I`m stacking them!!! Its much better. I like them both!
Gallery of Retabolil2  

Old 04-May-2001, 01:13 PM   #8
United States
The answer to your question is definately the Sustanon is better for the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is a 17 alpha-alkylated steroid meaning it is liver toxic and it cause s severe stress to the liver since it is digested and processed through the liver.
Gallery of BoomBoom  

Old 04-May-2001, 04:47 PM   #9

it is well known that Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is toxic to the liver and should only be taken for 4-5 weeks at a time...Sustanon is a variety of test which i won't go into here..some people get a Sustanon flu (i recently did) but the gains were good and except for the alcohol in ttokkyo Sustanon which gives u a pain in the butt or wherever u inject..but not so bad if diluted with testosterone cypionate or Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ...Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is definetly harder on the system...it oral and has to pass thru the liver to be metabolized....steroids 101
Gallery of ptRICK  

Old 04-May-2001, 05:14 PM   #10

Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is worse but that you only live once so stack em and get huge while you still can
Gallery of PYRO