Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon at once a week.......

you can shoot sustanon 1-3 times per week and still enjoy it. no one is saying differently. what we are saying though is that the way it was designed to be injected is once a week and that is the way that keeps your blood levels constant believe it or not.

sustanon is NOT like cyp because it has 4 different esthers ranging from 2 days to 3 weeks, cyp has 2 week esther.

the short esthers in sustanon make up a small amount and as the test builds in your body one picks up after another.. so in fact injecting sustanon once a week is the correct way to mantain blood levels. I know it sounds confusing but everyone always thinks they should inject a certain way cause of the prop esther, which actually makes up a small amount of sustanon, only 30mg. if you want to inject that often then just pick up some test prop instead. they ignore the long esther which makes up a full 100mg.

and also all testosterone has some bloat, that is normal. I like to run primo/tren/mast with test though to combat that.

BECAUSE it's timed released and you're multiple dosing, Sus becomes pretty much like any other test. I understand the theory about simply shooting a high dose and letting it do its thing, but the problem there would be the huge hit of prop. Your T level will go to over 6000 in a matter of minutes -- stay there for a day and a half and then drop until next week.

always loved this discussion...

i ran it 500/wk mon and wed and made great gains. Im gonna hit it this time once a week and see how it differs. Sust is my favorite that i have done second to dbol.

NELSON - does it really react that fast, i mean 6000 in a matter of minutes????

I've done once, twice & thrice a week didn't make a damn difference to me

thats what i was thinking CK

Well, I am going to run the Lumberjack cycle, a lean bulker which consists of Test E, Primobolan, Masteron and Beastdrol as the oral. Running the oils at 15 weeks cycle. Reason I posted the the thread was because I have sustanon 250mg/ml and also Test Deconate 500mg/ml as extras, thought I could use them in the mix also.

Cycle:
Test E - 500 a week
Primo - 600 a week
Masteron - 300- 400 week
Beastdrol - 3 caps ED 1-4 weeks.

I have not started yet, waiting for Monday to get here...., its very interesting to get different opinions on this. Good stuff!!

always loved this discussion...

i ran it 500/wk mon and wed and made great gains. Im gonna hit it this time once a week and see how it differs. Sust is my favorite that i have done second to dbol.

NELSON - does it really react that fast, i mean 6000 in a matter of minutes????

Yes, that's the whole poit of prop. Peoplr are always squaking about how long it takes for test to "kick in." Well, prop is active for about 48 hours. That means the ester is meant to release it immediately. I've seen blood tests on a single dose of sus, one hour after injection and the subjects T levels are over 3000. So, you do the math.

All a big shot will do is create a bigger flucualtion in levels -- exactly what Sus is designed to prevent.

Injecting more often should always create more stable levels no matter the compound....am I right? I've done sust once per week, twice a week, and even eod. Didn't make a HUGE difference either way. But I felt like I could feel the levels drop toward the end of the week when shooting it once per week until the longer esters built up in the blood.

Having said that, I like single ester tests better anyway.

again I will re-iterate one last time.. sustanon is 4 esthers, most of it is long esthers 8 days and 21 days. 160 out of the 250mg.. IT IS NOT PROP, just 30mg of it is. if you want to inject EOD then use test prop..

Considering the dosage, that's a decent size hit of prop. It's MEANT to be an instant boost in T. It also works as a nice kickstart but doing a triple shot would be a hefty dosage ON TOP of the other test. That's going to cause flucuations. Now if one doesn't have a problem with that, or prefers it, then fine. But it is what it is.

Top Bottom