Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon dosage poll

What's the most Sust. you have used per week?

• none

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • 250 mg

Votes: 32 7.9%
  • 500 mg

Votes: 164 40.4%
  • 750 mg

Votes: 86 21.2%
  • 1000 mg

Votes: 58 14.3%
  • 1250 mg

Votes: 12 3.0%
  • 1500 mg

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • 1750 mg or more

Votes: 22 5.4%

• Total voters
if you need more than 500-750mg a week of sust .. either your receptors are just fried or you dont understand the purpose of sust.

The beauty of sust is that the four different esters enable you to get amazing results with much smaller dosage than using one or two separate esters..

and BTW.. different esters of test DO bind differently. Different esters slightly modify the 3 dimensional structure of the androstane ring system .. altering how rings A & B bind to receptor sites.. .. although it is 'slight'.. it is enough to make a difference if you know what you're looking for.

i dont think that 180 lb bodywight will have the same effect with 500mg as 250 lb so every body need his dosage its mater of wight no such thing 500 mg is the number for every one and by the way it depind what you add to it

if you need more than 500-750mg a week of sust .. either your receptors are just fried or you dont understand the purpose of sust.

The beauty of sust is that the four different esters enable you to get amazing results with much smaller dosage than using one or two separate esters..

and BTW.. different esters of test DO bind differently. Different esters slightly modify the 3 dimensional structure of the androstane ring system .. altering how rings A & B bind to receptor sites.. .. although it is 'slight'.. it is enough to make a difference if you know what you're looking for.

You have no idea what you are tlking about. Test is test bro. You are not going to gain more off of sus just because there are more types of test. They are all converted the same way.

The reason you probably believe this is because people usually use short ester to cut up and longer to gain. It is all about calories taken in.

I think 500 is sufficient for most. In my opinion, aything more than that on a consistant basis is for the truly elite professional bodybuilders who enter contests etc...

u have some people with very bad genetics who barely feels anything on a gram per week , dosing Test differs upon individuals

I'm on 500mg shot twice a week along with 400mg Eq.. I'm 3weeks in and starting to see a change in my body, diet and training!!

Neat to have this thread revived and take a look at the numbers.

I use 500mg weekly with a once per week injection and it has been stellar (currently in week 3).

Top Bottom