Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon cycle alone???

GOHVYORGOHME

If i take 250mg a week of sus, what kindof gains/sides can I expect. This would be my first cycle. Also, should I take some sort of antiestrogen during or immediately after? thanks!!!

nolvadex on hand would be a good idea incase you get gyno symptoms,clomid afterwards is needed,as for the dose thats a low dose cycle and you could even get away with 500mg if you want since 250mg isnt much above what you naturally produce anyway,as for sides,they vary form person to person,all you can do is be prepared for things like gyno

Id deff wait to get double of that. Im on week 8 of 500mg of sust alone rite now and using it for cutting. Im eating 1600 calores under mainT and havent lost much muslce mass.

Id start using 500 and order some more and run it for 10 - 12wks

TheOak01 said:
nolvadex on hand would be a good idea incase you get gyno symptoms,clomid afterwards is needed,as for the dose thats a low dose cycle and you could even get away with 500mg if you want since 250mg isnt much above what you naturally produce anyway,as for sides,they vary form person to person,all you can do is be prepared for things like gyno

250mg of sust is WAY more than you would produce naturally. Still, I think 375mg/week is a good first cycle.

The_first_athlete said:
Id deff wait to get double of that. Im on week 8 of 500mg of sust alone rite now and using it for cutting. Im eating 1600 calores under mainT and havent lost much muslce mass.

Id start using 500 and order some more and run it for 10 - 12wks

using it for cutting? isn't the point of doing sus gaining mass? i am on week three of sus using 500mg with the intention of putting ON weight. so far i have put on 3 lbs but i understand gains on sus kick in week 5 or so. i hope so anyhow because that my intention!

also, what do you mean you are eating 1600 calories under mainT? you are only eating 1600 calories a day? have you put on any lbs on your sus cycle?

jubei said:
250mg of sust is WAY more than you would produce naturally. Still, I think 375mg/week is a good first cycle.

more, but not "way" more. though guess that would depend on definition of "way". and there is the quality issue also (see below)

lets say for "lack of effort sake :)" that with sust you get about an average of 70% test and 30% ester (thats not right on, its the high end, likely 60-70%, but within 5-10%)

about 165mg test per week. average male produces about 7mg per day so 49mg per week. though you wont see that 165mg per week release until week 3-4 (long acting esters). also because its not pulsatile, like normal test production, it very likely takes more to achieve better results. the spikes of test that your body produces are basically "more effective".

note even though its release pattern is more even.. you probably should still hit it every 4-5 days instead of 1/wk

enough ramble for the eve....

250 would be fine. you can use it for cutting or bulking, teh drama with test is always the water retention. imo there is a huge misconception about using xyz aas for cutting and abc aas for bulking. ultimately what it comes down to is diet and training.

of course the otehr thing is that some drugs are worse to come off, so if yorue trying to get into condition for summer or whatever, you dont use these as much. just depends waht you want to do

cheers

can anyone expound on the e4d theory...mon and fri..
or what you think is best???? to use sust, for blood levels&esters...and appropriate amounts of pct
for such a cycle...clomid..nolvadex.. or just nolva...A smaller cycle shouldn't require as much pct right??? just asking .....you guys are the experienced folk. thanks

Top Bottom