Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon cycle alone???

3.5 times normal levels is not way? Damn thats fucked.

jubei said:
3.5 times normal levels is not way? Damn thats fucked.
:evil:

note: as stated above even though its 3.5 over normal its net impact is less as it does not follow the pulsatile, peaks and troughs of normal production.

glad someone had the terminology to explain that,I had the knowledge just couldnt explain properly,thanks macro

Macro, easy with the scary eyes, now i'm afraid to respond. LOL.

My first cycle was 250mg of sust/week for 8 weeks and I kept about 12 lbs. of muscle and alot of strength from it.

my 1st was 6weeks and the results about the same..do you think the body would respond to that again or should 375..or..500 be the dose. I say 375 because it's
mentioned above..i'd like to gain about 15-20 lbs..body responded well the 1st time
thoughts..?

I'd go with 250mg e4d so just under 500mg/week.

I used no pct for that 1st cycle....what would you recommend..
I've read numurous avantages and disadvantages...to all nolva,arimidex.clomid
for 8-10 week cycle ...what would you choose

For a 10 week sust cycle I would use hcg/clomid or hcg nolvadex. Throw in some avena sativa for good measure if you like.

so will the sustanon only cycle with 500 mg a week give good resultats or is taking sust only wasting money

marjan said:
so will the sustanon only cycle with 500 mg a week give good resultats or is taking sust only wasting money

No its not a waste of money. I am just finishing a 10wk sust only cycle and I am up a solid 12lbs. I expect to go up a few more lbs when finished.

Wk1. 500mg
Wk2. 500mg
Wk3-Wk10 250mg

PCT will be Nolva, Clomid, Avena Sativa, Maca, Tribulus Terrestris and Horny Goat weed.

My last cycle was Sust and Dbol. I gained 15lbs and kept 5lbs and I expect the same this time. I know this is a low number to alot here, but I am a true ectomorph. But at least the 5lbs is real!!! If I do 2 cycles at a solid 10lb gain a year I will happy!!!

Top Bottom