Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon 250 not working

susandvar

hi all ive been taking sustanon 250 for almost 4 weeks now its my first cycle and i not seen anything from it so far, mates at the gym are saying i should be blowing up by now, ive got a good natural base 86kg lean 5`8 height, i not seen any diffrence from this, the sustanon 250 has only 3 esters not 4, isocaproate, cypionate and ethenate, it contains no propinate, someone has told me because it has no propinate it will take 5-6 weeks to start working just wondering if anyone here has any experience with this kind of sustanon, thanks alot any help will be appriciated.

thanks for the advice, just bought some pharma grade test e so il see how that goes, i dont know if im allowed to state labs here but stay away from pro-pharma seriously.

Good chance you may have fake shit, sus 250 was my very first cycle aswell , as you buy and use more u will know what it should feel like when u shoot it and also the consistency of the oil and colour. But i had amazing results on my third week , besides the water retention ,but sounds like u don't even have that usually double chin or fat face it tell tail sign

Top Bottom