Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 cycle.

curryd23

I have just completed a 10 week cycle of Sustanon 250. I only did 250mg a week. My question is do I need a PCT since it was such a low dose or could I just get along with doing 6OXO and Tribulus. I can get some clomid if I have to. Please help. Thanks for the help guys.

not trying to be smart here, but you should have considered a pct before you started your cycle. run light clomid and some hcg. say 1500i.u. every 5 days for 3 weeks. do the clomid for four.

curryd23 said:
I have just completed a 10 week cycle of Sustanon 250. I only did 250mg a week. My question is do I need a PCT since it was such a low dose or could I just get along with doing 6OXO and Tribulus. I can get some clomid if I have to. Please help. Thanks for the help guys.

yeah you'll need PCT, but your cycle looks horrible bro...250mgs of sust/wk? jesus

You would have been better off running test e at 250mgs/ week than running the sustanon at 250/week. Your blood levels were all over the place :worried:

Mr.X said:
yeah you'll need PCT, but your cycle looks horrible bro...250mgs of sust/wk? jesus

If all you want to accomplish is leaning out without losing muscle and you're a relative novice, what's wrong with 250mg of sust per week?? Worked great for me! Used that dose last spring while I was leaning-out for summer, body weight only changed by about five pounds (increase) but, body fat went down significantly and bench went up 50 pounds. Not all of us aspire to be freaks. . .no offense to the freaks :) :)

With regard to your PCT question, yes, absolutely. If all you can get your hands is clomid use it (along with the herbal stuff that you mentioned). With sust, start two weeks after. . .I use 100 mg per day week one, 50mg per day week two and 25mg per day week three.

digimon7068 said:
If all you want to accomplish is leaning out without losing muscle and you're a relative novice, what's wrong with 250mg of sust per week?? Worked great for me! Used that dose last spring while I was leaning-out for summer, body weight only changed by about five pounds (increase) but, body fat went down significantly and bench went up 50 pounds. Not all of us aspire to be freaks. . .no offense to the freaks :) :)

With regard to your PCT question, yes, absolutely. If all you can get your hands is clomid use it (along with the herbal stuff that you mentioned). With sust, start two weeks after. . .I use 100 mg per day week one, 50mg per day week two and 25mg per day week three.

You're shutting down natural testosterone production, taking all the side-effects and spending money, for 250mgs of product per WEEK. I think that says it all. In general, adult male testicles normally produce 7-10 mg of testosterone daily, that's 49-70mgs per week (as high as 100mgs for some), so you're not taking in much more with the low sust dose.

Looks like your question has beeen answered . But Just wondering what kind of gains you made at that dosage? Were you happy with the results, or do you wish you used more? Some people do great with low doses, deff nothing wrong with trying an amp a week to see what happens. A single ester prolly would have been a better choice for once a week though, but the results are what matter cause everyone is diff. What are your stats & exp?

Mr.X said:
You're shutting down natural testosterone production, taking all the side-effects and spending money, for 250mgs of product per WEEK. I think that says it all. In general, adult male testicles normally produce 7-10 mg of testosterone daily, that's 49-70mgs per week (as high as 100mgs for some), so you're not taking in much more with the low sust dose.

Sorry. Forgot to mention that I used dbol at 40 mg per day the first 4 weeks and winstrol tabs at 30mg per day during the last 4 weeks of the particular cycle that I was referring to. . .still very mild comparatively and, all I know is what I saw in the mirror. . .and the strength increase. . .I'm 41 and been lifting for quite a while, ain't no 50 lb placebo effect.

digimon7068 said:
Sorry. Forgot to mention that I used dbol at 40 mg per day the first 4 weeks and winstrol tabs at 30mg per day during the last 4 weeks of the particular cycle that I was referring to. . .still very mild comparatively and, all I know is what I saw in the mirror. . .and the strength increase. . .I'm 41 and been lifting for quite a while, ain't no 50 lb placebo effect.

Apples and oranges bro, adding dbol to the mix changes the situation, especially you're almost at 300mgs of dbol/wk extra. That's about 550mgs of gear /wk.

Also at 41, I think 250mgs/wk would be more along the lines of TRT (HRT) then a real cycle.

Top Bottom