Sust+Primo+Dbol Cycle PCT HELP

Posted: 22-Jan-2013 08:15 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sust+Primo+Dbol Cycle PCT HELP within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hi gurus, my first cycle is; 10 weeks of: Sustanon 500mg/wk + Primobolan 400mg/wk + 50mg proviron First 4 weeks: 40mg Dbol ED. Also multivitamin, milk thistle, zinc, vitamin B's on a daily basis. PCT: 2 weeks after last shot of sustanon ; 1 shot 1500IU's HCG (Pregnyl) + 5 days after that one more 1500IU of HCG. 40mg nolvadex ED + 50mg Clom...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Sust+Primo+Dbol Cycle PCT HELP

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question Sust+Primo+Dbol Cycle PCT HELP

Old 22-Jan-2013, 08:15 AM   #1

Hi gurus,

my first cycle is;

10 weeks of: Sustanon 500mg/wk + Primobolan 400mg/wk + 50mg proviron

First 4 weeks: 40mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ED.

Also multivitamin, milk thistle, zinc, vitamin B's on a daily basis.

PCT: 2 weeks after last shot of sustanon ;

1 shot 1500IU's HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - (Pregnyl) + 5 days after that one more 1500IU of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - .
40mg nolvadex ED + 50mg Clomid ED for 3 weeks.

Please can you make a criticism about this cycle, and mostly the PCT???

Thanks
Gallery of mephisto2046  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Sust+Primo+Dbol Cycle PCT HELP

Old 23-Jan-2013, 05:45 AM   #2
United States
Quote posted by mephisto2046 View Post
Hi gurus,

my first cycle is;

10 weeks of: Sustanon 500mg/wk + Primobolan 400mg/wk + 50mg proviron

First 4 weeks: 40mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ED.

Also multivitamin, milk thistle, zinc, vitamin B's on a daily basis.

PCT: 2 weeks after last shot of sustanon ;

1 shot 1500IU's HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - (Pregnyl) + 5 days after that one more 1500IU of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - .
40mg nolvadex ED + 50mg Clomid ED for 3 weeks.

Please can you make a criticism about this cycle, and mostly the PCT???

Thanks

i would run the cycle 12 weeks... your cutting yourself short on Sustanon and definitely on Primo... run Primo at 500mg... run proviron 75 mg... you need to be running an aromatase inhibitor, especially with Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ... aromasin 12.5 mg eod... you should run n2guard with Dianabol - methandrostenolone - as well...

your PCT is ing terrible... you don't run HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - in PCT... you blast it two weeks before PCT at 1000 ius week... nolva IS GARBAGE... heres a proper PCT...

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH TEST INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT elitefitness.com
Forma stanzol elitefitness.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn elitefitness.com

optional
Ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com
Gallery of dylangemelli  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 23-Jan-2013, 06:22 AM   #3

dylangemelli thank u very much. for 12 weeks Sustanon+Primo cycle u said, no need of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - at all? also after Sustanon cycle, should i wait 18 days? and take nothing after last shot of sustanon till PCT?

also i live in turkey and some of the products u mentioned is not available. i ll need to go with pharmacy products like nolva, aromidex,clomid and so on... how can i do a proper PCT with pharmacy products? and how long, and dosages?
Gallery of mephisto2046  

Old 23-Jan-2013, 01:32 PM   #4
United States
you definitely should use HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - on cycle... just not in PCT... if you can't get a good PCT set up then you should not run a cycle... nolva is trash... clomid is not even close to enough...
Gallery of dylangemelli  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 24-Jan-2013, 10:27 AM   #5
Equatorial Guinea
Quote posted by mephisto2046 View Post
dylangemelli thank u very much. for 12 weeks Sustanon+Primo cycle u said, no need of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - at all? also after Sustanon cycle, should i wait 18 days? and take nothing after last shot of sustanon till PCT?

also i live in turkey and some of the products u mentioned is not available. i ll need to go with pharmacy products like nolva, aromidex,clomid and so on... how can i do a proper PCT with pharmacy products? and how long, and dosages?
yes, he was saying take the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - the 2 weeks you are waiting for PCT. That is if you can't afford it for the whole cycle (5 weeks on, 5 weeks off if im not mistaken) and the weeks off take HCGenerate. But After your last shot you will take 1000IUs a week, for the 2 week period and then start your PCT.

Dont use the nolva. You can order that stuff in the UK that he recommended, as most of them are legal supplements. Clomid is the only exception. and you said you can get that there.

some people say you can substitute the Forma-stanzol for aromasin 7.5 EOD or 12.5 E3D......dylan help me out if i am wrong on anything here
Gallery of ballslee