Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust,deca,dbol, cycle

crumly5

MVP
EF VIP
This is my 3rd cycle my first 2 where kinda small but I am still young I just got out of the hospital and was in for 4 weeks and lost about 50lbs and now I am down to about 150lbs I plan on doing another cycle and want to know what the best way to set it up would be heres what I got so far
15 sust 250
15 deca
500 dbol
clomid
I want something to use during all of this for my liver something probably from gnc. Is clomid all its made up to be or should I use something else instead.
Thanks Bro's

I was around a fire and inhaled something in it and it started making my lungs collaps and it almost killed me but now I am back to normal

here is what i think you should do
500mg per week of sust weeks1-10
deca 300-400mg per week, wks 1-10
dbol 35-40mg a day, wks1-6
definately run clomid. start it 3 weeks after your last shot. 1st week 100mg a day 2nd and 3rd 50mg a day.
i have done this cycle and got some awsome gains.make shure you got the nolvadex handy in case of gyno.

Bro,

Sorry to hear about your hard luck. Some advice you should consider though. If you have lost 50lbs, you aren't back to normal bro. I think you should start eating well and lifting again and you will put on alot of the weight naturally as your body gets back to normal. Why waste juice getting your body back to where it should be on its own? I know it sucks being small, but you'll put the size back on fast without the juice. That will also save you body the immediate strain of juicing. Later, you'll be able to get back to juicing and you'll beready for it. The extended break will also llow your receptor to rest so you'll get some great results when you get back on. Try to be patient bro. Weigh your best move. Anyway you go, I wish you the best of luck in recovery. Out.

The doctors had me on some medicine that made me eat more than I had ever ate in my life I was eating about 8-10 times a day I would wake up in the middle and eat. So I have already gained a lot of weight back and Im now about the size I was before I ever started lifting. Do you think I should do the sust and the deca at the same time, or on different days and do the sust all at once or 1cc twice a week?
thanks for your input

crumly5 said:
This is my 3rd cycle my first 2 where kinda small but I am still young I just got out of the hospital and was in for 4 weeks and lost about 50lbs and now I am down to about 150lbs I plan on doing another cycle and want to know what the best way to set it up would be heres what I got so far
15 sust 250
15 deca
500 dbol
clomid
I want something to use during all of this for my liver something probably from gnc. Is clomid all its made up to be or should I use something else instead.
Thanks Bro's

You lost 50lbs in 4 weeks? That should be a new diet. Well it just goes to show how tramatic of an experience it was on your body. You should lift naturally for at least 3 months, if you were 200 and now 150 you shouldn't have much of a problem getting getting some natural size back. After 3 months of a bulking diet/training routine id start my cycle,

weeks 1-9 sust 250 @ 2x per week( youre gonna need 3 more sust)

week 1-8 deca( hopefully they are 200mg a pop)get 1 more if you can, if not no biggie

week 1-4 dbol 30 mg a week, save the rest for next cycle at a slightly higher dosage

Week 13 start clomid 100mg ED for 10 days, then 50mgED for 10 days.

Id run proviron at 50mgED and definately have nolva on hand, trust me you dont want to have to wait for nolva to come in while gyno is forming! If you cant get anymore sus or deca just run them 2x per week until you run out(7.5 weeks) then start nolva 3 weeks after last inj, but you should run them longer.

Should I run the proveron the hole time or what. and If i start getting gyno how much nolv should I take?
I have been lifting for about 2 Months now and am going to start the cycle after I have everything I might possibly need in front of me

Top Bottom