Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust 250 Cycle

Half_Natty

Ok, so I've been looking at doing my 1st cycle for a while now and I want to do a 10-12 cycle on Sustanon 250.
As keen as I am though, I know I'm not quite ready as I know I'm not as clued up as I should be or want to be. So I need your help.
From what I've gathered so far I will be taking 250mg Mondays and Thursdays.
The bit I'm not to sure on is the HCG, Clomid and Nolva. I've looked at 100's of posts now about it and everyone seems to have a different opinion or testimony for them.
For example I've seen people saying no need for PCT because they didn't have it 'back in the day' where as other people swear by it.
I've read I should take an aromasin at 0.5mg ED per 500mg of test per week.
I should have Clomid or Nolva on hand in case of gyno flare up's.
Different times either during or after the cycle for the PCT.

Its just all a bit of a blag to me and no matter what I look at I just can't seem to find any definitive answers.

Sorry for the essay but I don't want to come across as someone who has blatantly not tried to research this stuff before pecking all you Pro's heads.

If its any help to the matter I'm 6 foot 180lbs at 14% body fat (got calipered last week)

P.s I will be getting my blood work done at some point before my cycle. Praise the NHS ;)

Thanks in advance Fellahs!

Well bro, at least you recognize youve got some more to learn. I'd keep researching before biggining any aas. I hope you are at least 23, if not just wait, no need yet IMO.
Now, sust is a bad choice for a first cycle. Its a blend of different esters. You don't know how you may react to any of them at this point so go with a single long ester such as C. There have been some issues with E raws lately so I highly recommend C. Nolva and clomid are only for your pct. An AI choice should be aromasin and starting dosage should be 12.5 mg EOD, unless you notice a need to increase it just stick with that. You need to check out the evo perfect pct protocol, it will really help you develop your pct plan. PCT is an absolute must and is actually more important than the cycle itself. You must recover to keep gains and gain in the future. Anyone who tells you different does not have the knowledge base to be giving any advice.
As far as hcg, I don't think it is necessary for your planned cycle. However, if you were to utilize it the proper way would be to use it in the time gap between last pin and start of pct only. Never run hcg during pct, its counter productive. You might consider running some hcgenerate instead. This would be sufficient for a test only cycle. Take this and go do some more research to get yourself dialed all the way in before you jump the gun bro.
Good luck and keep us posted.

Well bro, at least you recognize youve got some more to learn. I'd keep researching before biggining any aas. I hope you are at least 23, if not just wait, no need yet IMO.
Now, sust is a bad choice for a first cycle. Its a blend of different esters. You don't know how you may react to any of them at this point so go with a single long ester such as C. There have been some issues with E raws lately so I highly recommend C. Nolva and clomid are only for your pct. An AI choice should be aromasin and starting dosage should be 12.5 mg EOD, unless you notice a need to increase it just stick with that. You need to check out the evo perfect pct protocol, it will really help you develop your pct plan. PCT is an absolute must and is actually more important than the cycle itself. You must recover to keep gains and gain in the future. Anyone who tells you different does not have the knowledge base to be giving any advice.
As far as hcg, I don't think it is necessary for your planned cycle. However, if you were to utilize it the proper way would be to use it in the time gap between last pin and start of pct only. Never run hcg during pct, its counter productive. You might consider running some hcgenerate instead. This would be sufficient for a test only cycle. Take this and go do some more research to get yourself dialed all the way in before you jump the gun bro.
Good luck and keep us posted.

Cheers my man, sounds like some solid advice. I was 25 a few weeks back so all good there.
Ill have a look into Test C as well then thanks.
If the Clomid and Nolva are just for Pct what is the stuff to stop the gyno from getting bad and should I take it regardless of symptoms or just if the nips start to itch and stuff?

you always should run a proper pct. its very important to keep gains and recover correctly

you really dont even need hcg for that cycle but if you do, run it the last 2 weeks of the cycle

read this article and follow the protocol for your pct... there is NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN PCT BRO... you must have a proper recovery or there will be no cycles, no gains, etc... health and longevity is the key here... that should always be your priority...

Cheers my man, sounds like some solid advice. I was 25 a few weeks back so all good there.
Ill have a look into Test C as well then thanks.
If the Clomid and Nolva are just for Pct what is the stuff to stop the gyno from getting bad and should I take it regardless of symptoms or just if the nips start to itch and stuff?
The "stuff to stop the gyno" is what I referred to as an AI. Aromatase inhibitor. Aromasin is the best choice and dosing should be started at 12.5 mg EOD and then adjusted up if necessary. And yes, start from the beginning of cycle bro.

The "stuff to stop the gyno" is what I referred to as an AI. Aromatase inhibitor. Aromasin is the best choice and dosing should be started at 12.5 mg EOD and then adjusted up if necessary. And yes, start from the beginning of cycle bro.

lol well said... i just can't find a reason to not be using an ai... as long a the dosage is not abused and its ran properly, you won't have any negative effects from it... people see diminished gains from estrogen being crushed when they dose out of control... go with aromasin or letrozone at The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com... aromasin is the strongest ai you can find but letrozone is an excellent option as well... letrozone carries a multitude of other benefits on top of being a very strong ai as well...

Ok cool so so far my cycle should look something like this:
Sust 500mg per week 10-12 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD 10-12 weeks
Do i keep running the Aromasin through my PCT or drop it at the end of my cycle?
HCG for the last 2 weeks of cycle. What are the doses for this please folks? (This is the stuff to kick start my test levels again yes?)
Can I run either Clomid or Nolva for PCT or do I run both. Again need to know the correct doses please.
I know because of different half lives you run PCT at different times after finishing the cycle, whats the time-scale for sust?

Also on a side note a 'buddy' of mine thinks I should run Deca along side, but I think because this is my 1st cycle I probably wouldn't be wanting to be overloading myself. and he looks pretty shit and I can tell he doesn't really know what he's not as clued up as he should be either, and seems to have the attitude of 'Pin now, ask questions later' which is why I'm coming to you guys.

With everything all being well im thinking of running this at the start of the new year once work (stress) settles down and I feel confident I have all the information I need.

Cheers for my soon to come gainz brothers!

Ok cool so so far my cycle should look something like this:
Sust 500mg per week 10-12 weeks
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD 10-12 weeks
Do i keep running the Aromasin through my PCT or drop it at the end of my cycle?
HCG for the last 2 weeks of cycle. What are the doses for this please folks? (This is the stuff to kick start my test levels again yes?)
Can I run either Clomid or Nolva for PCT or do I run both. Again need to know the correct doses please.
I know because of different half lives you run PCT at different times after finishing the cycle, whats the time-scale for sust?

Also on a side note a 'buddy' of mine thinks I should run Deca along side, but I think because this is my 1st cycle I probably wouldn't be wanting to be overloading myself. and he looks pretty shit and I can tell he doesn't really know what he's not as clued up as he should be either, and seems to have the attitude of 'Pin now, ask questions later' which is why I'm coming to you guys.

With everything all being well im thinking of running this at the start of the new year once work (stress) settles down and I feel confident I have all the information I need.

Cheers for my soon to come gainz brothers!

your "buddy" is going to end up getting you hurt man... you should never run something like deca on a first cycle... no offense, but hes a moron... you, on the other hand, are very wise for coming and asking first and i really respect that...

run hcgenerate on cycle for 8 weeks up until the two weeks while your esters are clearing then you can blast hcg 1000 ius week until pct begins...

for pct, read this article and follow this protocol...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom