Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Test 350 or Test E

southbeachstyle

Witch test needs less frequent injections...Super Test 350 or Test E (ENANTEST 250)? My goal is to only inject once per week about 750 to 1000mg/per week/per injection...

Sust has multiple esters and will benefit you by a more controlled release of test into your system. I like sust a lot, but you need to inject once every few days. You should inject test e twice a week anyway, so either way there are about the same number of injections.

If I were you I would take 1.3cc of Sust 350 every 3 days to achieve your goal. If you search around EF about sust you will find that most recommend that. That is why my 2 buddies are doing right now with sust 350, and the results have been great.

southbeachstyle said:
Witch test needs less frequent injections...Super Test 350 or Test E (ENANTEST 250)? My goal is to only inject once per week about 750 to 1000mg/per week/per injection...

there is no steroid that you can make the most of by taking a once per week injection

the half life of enanthate is 5 days, so you need to take it at LEAST every five days bro

drrman said:
there is no steroid that you can make the most of by taking a once per week injection

the half life of enanthate is 5 days, so you need to take it at LEAST every five days bro

What is the source of your information? http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Steroids Half Life.html this site claims otherwise, as do the world anabolic review and every book on the subject by Bill Phillips, and Dan Duchaine.
If your jacking 10ml of gear a week divided doeages are needed, otherwise long acting esters are fine to use weekly.

Powerbuilder333 said:
What is the source of your information? http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Steroids Half Life.html this site claims otherwise, as do the world anabolic review and every book on the subject by Bill Phillips, and Dan Duchaine.
If your jacking 10ml of gear a week divided doeages are needed, otherwise long acting esters are fine to use weekly.

LISTEN....bro, im not going to argue with you on this one, ALL OF THE HALFLIFES mentioned on ALL of those steroid sites, isteroids included have the half life of enanthate and many others listed WRONG BRO. they get the 10.5 days by using the 1.5 days release time PER carbon atom added, and this is COMPLETELY wrong.

There are many many clinical trials that show the half life is 5.5 days, not 10.5, so believe me or not i dont' care. But someone called me out on this a long time ago and i posted tons of webpages all saying 10.5 days and ALL of them were steroid boards etc, then the guy comes back at me with tons of studies showing its NOT 10.5 days but 5.5. I have been over this hundreds of times with people like you, so im not going to waste anymore keystrokes.

If you want to continue believing false information you go right ahead bro, who am i to believe anyways right?

The prop in sust (and supertest blends) can cause painful injection sites and the blends are more expensive than good old enanthate.

I've used both products and I say go with enanthate and inject twice weekly. Enanthate injections are virtually pain free so twice weekly is no problem.

BTW, I'll back up Drrman on the half-life of test enanthate. The 10.5 day figure is widely quoted on the net but it comes from a single, invalid source. When measured, the actual half-life is closer to 5 days. Even that figure should be taken with a grain of salt. As with all medications, your experience may vary.

Last edited:
drrman said:
LISTEN....bro, im not going to argue with you on this one, ALL OF THE HALFLIFES mentioned on ALL of those steroid sites, isteroids included have the half life of enanthate and many others listed WRONG BRO. they get the 10.5 days by using the 1.5 days release time PER carbon atom added, and this is COMPLETELY wrong.

There are many many clinical trials that show the half life is 5.5 days, not 10.5, so believe me or not i dont' care. But someone called me out on this a long time ago and i posted tons of webpages all saying 10.5 days and ALL of them were steroid boards etc, then the guy comes back at me with tons of studies showing its NOT 10.5 days but 5.5. I have been over this hundreds of times with people like you, so im not going to waste anymore keystrokes.

If you want to continue believing false information you go right ahead bro, who am i to believe anyways right?

I agree, In the past I also used to believe that the half life was alot longer than I believe it to be today. I have personally seen far better fesult on a good buddy of mine that ran 2 identical cycles 1 year apart with the only difference being that he broke up his Cyp injections to 2wice per week rather than once. Although I have never heard about the Enthate, I just did my injection last night of the Enth. that was supposed to be for the entire week but after reading this thread I will throw in 1ml extra this week in 3 days and then start splitting my dose into 2 each week of the Enth. I trust what DrMan Post's I have never read a post he has written that in anyway has led someone astray. BTW I am also using Prop. 200mgs yesterday and then 100mgs EOD there-after. Just my opinion. Thanx, Drols

Top Bottom