Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

subq injections

krill89

As title says, anybody experienced with subq aas injections and have a good protocol/dosage etc?

Hoping DocToxin8 will chime in here. Hehe :)

Last edited:
Hello! 😉
The easiest place is ofcourse the fat around the belly button, 'cause even if you're quite lean, you still have a cm or two of fat there.
But so far I've injected in the skin on top of every abdominal muscle (of the 6pack).
A good first choice is some quality test e, but after I did that I've had no more PIP with f.ex Sustanon or even winstrol depot.
But as with every small muscle you inject IM, you react more the first times. It might look like a mosquito bite the first time and some random times after that. But the redness (maybe some soreness) or itching subsides in about 3 days.

No more than 0.5ml as a first inject is wise, but I've done up to 2ml (but that is really noticeable, even if it doesn't get red at all you'll easily see the bulk under your skin for a few days. But I didn't do 2ml around the belly button, but much higher on the abdominals where the skin is thinner)

When you get some practice you'll place the injects so that they only make your 6pack stand out even more. I like to try avoid the fat around the belly button as this is the hardest to burn off, and you are literally injecting fat. I've found this fear to be not very rational however, I at least haven't site gained any fat from sub q injects.

As for absorption from sub q seems to be very steady, and start very quickly. This will ofcourse vary between areas, but the belly has good blood flow.
It might be that sub q is absorbed a little faster than IM glute, but I haven't anything to back that up except the notion that you can literally feel the depot under the skin and how fast it disappears. I'll see if I can find some study on this.

The big pro's of sub q:
-easy
-little PIP
-no damaging the muscle tissue
-25G needle, less scarring
-many sites to rotate
-if the gear was dirty and you get an abscess, 1cm under the skin is much preferable to 3cm deep into muscle
(It must be said that I have never had an abscess though)

Oh, and to clarify for those that don't know what sub q is exactly:
You do NOT go through the entire skin/abdominal lining, but rather inject in the fat layer. Pinch the skin and inject into that, you do not want the injection to go too deep.

There can be some drip, but just press a finger on top of the hole. You lose only a few mg at most anyway.

View attachment 132363

Just did 1ml boldenone undec.
As you can see I'm not really lean now, and it doesn't look good at all where the inject is.
Remember this is within 2min's of the inject. I'll upload a pic later today and you'll see it already is less noticeable.
Absolutely no pain by the way.
Now to the gym! 💪

Thanks brah! Will def try this! Got to say if this suits my fancy, its gonna make my life a hell of alot easier! :) haha

Pin-day tomorrow, so ill get back to ya with an update!

View attachment 132373

Now you can see the redness is gone. I've been training back/lats and used a belt which would press around the inject site. But that's not even noticeable. If I touch the lump with my finger there's no soreness what so ever, and I won't feel anything tomorrow either in my experience.

As title says, anybody experienced with subq aas injections and have a good protocol/dosage etc?

Hoping DocToxin8 will chime in here. Hehe :)

I just started TREN ACE subq today. My 1st real run using AAS subq,,should be interesting.

Yeah, never tried Tren as sub q actually. Parabolin was no prob however.
But if your muscle cells can handle it your fat cells should too. ;)

Top Bottom