Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stupid but serious question

If you don't, you'll still have bronchitis, but your test will crash too haha. Personally I'd keep it up for a week and see how you feel, or you could pct, but the last thing I'd want when I'm sick is to have bouncing blood levels to deal with too.

If you don't, you'll still have bronchitis, but your test will crash too haha. Personally I'd keep it up for a week and see how you feel, or you could pct, but the last thing I'd want when I'm sick is to have bouncing blood levels to deal with too.

Yeah you're right, well regardless i'm screwed because i trusted an order with somebody else and they fucked it up, so i had to place a late order, i'm waiting for all my stuff to arrive

a couple things here.

first off I would stop everything because bronchitis is a very serious problem that needs to be resolved through antibiotics and the right ones at that. I hope your doctor prescribes you the correct ones, otherwise they will do a lot of damage for nothing

second you realize part of the reason you got bronchitis right? it is because you ran tren. now hear me out before people start yelling at me for saying that. tren is immune system suppressive, meaning it weakens your immune system!! so there are a few ways to combat this. you can run immune system support like colloidal silver, sarm's, airborne etc. while on tren, or you can stack tren with primo which boosts the immune system. I always try and recommend to my clients to use some primo with their tren JUST for the immune help.

I also recommend using a PRE biotic like sach boulardii as well as tren fucks up your stomach

Really dropping long esters is pointless. If you were taking orals it may be a good idea to drop due to the short half life

Add some deca as it improves the immune system?
Turn it into a cutting cycle as you can't lift that heavy for now.

I took S Boulardii for a candida infection. Why would tren increase yeast/mess with the microbiota? I'm seriously just curious in this?

Top Bottom