Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stuck at 190 to do gear or not?

Franknbeans22

I just turned 21 and iv finally got up to 190 at around 12% bodyfat I know it's a tad high but it's off season for me I wanted to wait until I was at 200 pounds. Should I wait or am I at about the right weight to do it now ?

I just turned 21 and iv finally got up to 190 at around 12% bodyfat I know it's a tad high but it's off season for me I wanted to wait until I was at 200 pounds. Should I wait or am I at about the right weight to do it now ?

you can juice, totally up to you.. but no way at 6 feet tall you are even close to where you can get naturally weighing only 190 pounds. and plus you are only 21. you haven't even fully matured yet

you aren't really stuck at 190.. your body is adjusting.. don't get impatient and learn to allow your body to mature.. its not gonna allow you to pack on a lot of mass quickly for a good reason. its gonna fight that mass gain.

I would honestly wait if it were me. Its more about your age than anything. I'm not a fan of someone starting the juice that young, but the whole decision is up to you. I think you have a lot more growing you could do naturally.

Theres no doubt you can grow more naturally bro... You need to focus on changing routines, shocking your muscles, working on diet and allowing your body to grow in its natural state... You will be surprised how much more you can grow by changing things and learning new methods... Work on developing discipline and good habits and get the most out of natural growth... Take advantage of it bro

Man trust me I do I have a crazy diet I train with 2 amateur bodybuilders that do several competitions a year and train the exact same as them with basically te exact same diet and they r both weighing in on stage at 240. It's just frustrating as hell busting my ass and not getting what I feel like is the most out of it but both of them or significantly older around 30 and 40

^^^ then your genetics just might not be that good, but i still say its too early to know anything at 21. hell when i was 21 i thought i was the shit but looking back i didn't have shit or the knowledge. stop worrying what others do. this is an individual thing.

maybe you should start training on your own if you are gonna worry about what others are doing. you are only 21 so i know its 'cool' to train with a little clique at the gym but i bet if you dumped them and went on your own and experimented like dylan said with different strategies you would break through your barriers

i usually see the skinny 17/18 year old guys training in their little 2 or 3 man group at the gym. the legit gym rats train by themselves for the most part. you are not at the gym to socialize

seriously think about it this way.. if you can't break 190 at your height then jumping on steroids you aren't gonna get as far as you would like. you gotta find your groove .. i would even suggest finding a new gym, change can be good.. i change gyms every 2 years and it really helps

Top Bottom