Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stubborn fat

purestrong1910

I've been struggling with losing some of the last bit of stubborn fat that just seems to not go away no matter how much cardio I do and keep a clean diet, I've heard of people using the peptide
Frag 176-191. Any advice or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

frag 176 works by releasing stored body fat into the bloodstream to be used as energy. iv'e heard of most people using 200-250mcg at least once if not twice a day. obviously don't eat near or after your injection, you want your body using the bodyfat as energy not any food.
if you pin in the mornig hit a little cardio after, wait a few hours then eat breakfast. this way you will be burning fat all morning. especially during your cardio session.
if taken at night, make sure your last meal was three or more hours before going to bed. take your injection prior to going to bed. this way you will experience a boost in fat loss while your sleeping.
try gw401516, has had popular reviews as a great fat burner, similar to dnp without the nasty sides. start at 10mg a day, can go up to 20mg. it utilizes your bodyfat as energy, some people complain of feelin like shit. that's because your body is creating energy from bodyfat not food, run at 20mg then tune down as crapping feeling start, I know people who had good result at 5mg. I think you will like this stuff.

I've been struggling with losing some of the last bit of stubborn fat that just seems to not go away no matter how much cardio I do and keep a clean diet, I've heard of people using the peptide
Thanks.

I suggest you read my shredder stack in my signature ..

What is your body fat at? Drugs are not always the answer. Maybe you should look at tuning in your diet and training even more.

Diet is the number 1 thing to get dialed in... But, using GW, S4, Yohimflame, and albuterol will get you shredded.

You possibly could not be eating enough.

Thanks.

Try a combination of yohimflame and cardarine, the combination works wonders my friend. I have a number of clients who changes their whole body shape with the combination.

research material:
N2Guard - Evolutionary.org
What is Yohimflame? - Evolutionary.org

Try a combination of yohimflame and cardarine, the combination works wonders my friend. I have a number of clients who changes their whole body shape with the combination.

All of the trainers I know have progress, and before and after pics of all of their clients. I would assume that you are no different. A change in their whole body shape sounds pretty phenomenal and would definitely be worth noting. So I am curious if you could post some before and afters so we can see just what kind of wonders this combination can do.

Top Bottom