Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strictly Masteron and Proviron Cycle

bmcadoo44

I want to run Masteron Prop and Proviron for 4-6 weeks, but i do not want to take any test. Im looking for only permanent lean gains and i dont want to elevate estrogen levels at all. With the proviron, i believe my libido will be up to par, but im not sure if no test is the answer? I was thinking of maybe throwing in a little test suspension throughout. The last cycle I took was over 2 years ago.

Would I be ok with Masteron 100mg EOD w/ 50mg Proviron every day and Clomid for 4 weeks PCT?

I went from 205lbs 9%bf at 6ft tall gradually to 215lbs 13%bf due to lack of training and dieting over the past 2 years. My goal is to get down to 200lbs at around 9% or less.

I want to run Masteron Prop and Proviron for 4-6 weeks, but i do not want to take any test. Im looking for only permanent lean gains and i dont want to elevate estrogen levels at all. With the proviron, i believe my libido will be up to par, but im not sure if no test is the answer? I was thinking of maybe throwing in a little test suspension throughout. The last cycle I took was over 2 years ago.

Would I be ok with Masteron 100mg EOD w/ 50mg Proviron every day and Clomid for 4 weeks PCT?

I went from 205lbs 9%bf at 6ft tall gradually to 215lbs 13%bf due to lack of training and dieting over the past 2 years. My goal is to get down to 200lbs at around 9% or less.

i would add a lil test, small dose thats just me...

i would add a lil test, small dose thats just me...

Should I go with suspension or a long ester? The prop i get hurts too much to use.

I'd rather take masteron than anavar bro. The var absorbs too much threw the liver whereas i recieve all the masteron.

If they prop hurts the suspension will hurt probably the same or more, plus not to mention the 50 million needle sticks. You could always run 250 test e and be good.

I said var because you said no test... just going by what you said. i'd take test personally in the form of enan or cyp.

the thing is, is that i dont want my testosterone and estrogen levels fluctuating so much. Maybe I can take 125mg of Test E every 4 days? what do ya'll think of that?

strange that no one seems to have taken masteron by itself. One would think that this steroid would be very clean combined with proviron. Masteron is similar to primo, yet i have heard of people stacking var/primo/proviron with no test.

Top Bottom