Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Still shut down..stevesmi help plz..

5' 9 210 41yrs old 15% bf

was on a very long cycle close to 2 years with no side effects, used 600 mgs test 200 mgs deca...did bloodwork throught but never tested for prolactin and estrogen cause i thought i had no sides. all other bloodwork checked out normal....throughout cycle i did take some nolva and dostinex when i noticed any symptons...yes i know shoulda ran i throughout

ended cycle on sept 1 and did a bloodwork check when it just ended
test 1500ng+ 348 - 1197
prolactin 184 4 - 15.2 avg
estrogen 492 40 - 115

yes they are very high

went on PCT
dostinex .25 3 times a week
letro 2.25 ED
clomid 50 ED 1-3
forma-stan
b-6
Unleashed/post cycle
hcg 1000iu a week for 3 weeks

got more bloodwork ran on 11/27
prolactin now 164 came down 20
estrogen now 373 came down 120
testosterone 330...now on low side
tsh,t4,t3,fsh and all those other good things all normal

went for mri on pituiatary gland..w/wo contrast
on post contrast images there suggestion of a small hypointense area 5 mm within the right side of sella. a small microadenoma could give this appearence. there is no mass effect. everything else was ok and normal...

UPDATE 12/24
still no morning wood or libido...have only lost 3 pounds since cycle ended got my hands on dost pills and hcg..should i blast hcg or is it a waiste of time now..

first off you made 2 mistakes which i think you realize.

1. you ran that 'cycle' which isn't even a cycle lol way too long. 2 years on straight like that isn't cycling so lets not call it a cycle
2. failure to run proper ancillaries while on

okay what you need to do now run another PCT but do it like this..

run the dostinex .5mg 4X per week the whole way

run hcg 1000iu's every 4 days along with 1 HMG shot 75iu's (not in same syringe but do it back to back days, order is not important).. do that for the next 3 weeks so that will be 7 total shots of hcg and 7 shots of HMG. yeah its expensive but trust me you got yourself in a bind and this is how you are gonna get out, if you want to save a few bucks do the HMG 4 times instead of 7. and also stack hcgenerate 2 caps 2X per day.. good lord your nuts will be so plump after this 3 weeks you will be using them to float in the ocean.

then do clomid 12.5mg ED or 25mg EOD for 4 weeks... stacked with DAA, unleashed and whatever natty test booster you can get your hands on. mr supps and NTBM have a wide selection so if something is out of stock find something else.. stack 2-3 natty supps with the low dose clomid

also i want you to run forma 5 squirts 2X per day throughout as well.. so the dostinex and forma the whole way.

after you finish wait 3 weeks and then go get bloods again and post them.. you will see an improvement. worst case you will have to repeat this PCT i outlined a 2nd time so might as well stock up on what i posted

dont run the letro anymore, that is only gonna hurt your libido. stay away from all AAS until your numbers get normal again.. and next time test your LH and FSH too..

Does prolonged elevated estrogen or prolactin have an effect on recovery time?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom