Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and Penis size.

Have steroids changed your penis size?

• Yes- I used steroids and my penis got permanently larger.

Votes: 59 13.3%
  • Yes- I used steroids and my penis got temporarily larger.

Votes: 79 17.8%
  • No- I experience no difference in size on steroids.

Votes: 269 60.6%
  • No- My penis got temporarily smaller.

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • No- My penis got permanently smaller.

Votes: 17 3.8%

• Total voters
Okay, here's one for you. I know it sounds completely queer, but stick with me.

When I was in high school, there was this kid who at 14 looked like he was 30. He had facial hair and muscles and even slightly thinning hair. So you figure had had an abundance of DHT, right? Well, there was one other thing that everybody couldn't help but notice because he walked around unabashedly in the locker room. The guy had the SMALLEST penis I've ever seen! I mean, it was like a baby's. About the size of a roll of Rolaids with half the roll gone. So...WTF????

Maybe the fuckin caveman was able to grow up to a foot when he was hard?

My dick is usually hard for the whole cycle lololol have to bust a nut before work so I'm not following my customers around with a chubby. Lol

lol! so tru, haha its too dangerous too leave the house with a loaded weapon while on cycle!

On an adult male AAS will have no effect..good or bad on PENIS size. They can effect the testicles but not the PENIS itself.

well. . .with test, i do walk around, at all times, a little "fuller" in my non-aroused state. . .with test, i'm ready to go to full missle lock if the damn wind blows in the right direction. . .but, that effect is/was temporary. . .hrt has made it kinda permanent, i s'pose.

but, hard? nah. . .same old weiner :)

Okay, here's one for you. I know it sounds completely queer, but stick with me.

When I was in high school, there was this kid who at 14 looked like he was 30. He had facial hair and muscles and even slightly thinning hair. So you figure had had an abundance of DHT, right? Well, there was one other thing that everybody couldn't help but notice because he walked around unabashedly in the locker room. The guy had the SMALLEST penis I've ever seen! I mean, it was like a baby's. About the size of a roll of Rolaids with half the roll gone. So...WTF????

you know i love ya..

Maybe he was not sexually aroused about being around other teenage boys..

haha that cant be real?

Top Bottom