Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids that keep dht sides low

Your only options are really nandrolones and nandrolone derivatives like tren, deca and npp. But you are going to want to use a testosterone base with those, which will be converted to dht by the body.

You can use a drug like fineasteride with your cycle to prevent testosterone and testostone dervatives from converting to dht. 1mg per day is a good dosage.

You could also look into sarms. Sarms are completely anabolic and will have no effect on dht levels.

trannies use drugs like fina and duta to inhibit DHT, there is a reason for that.. they want to limit male characteristics by abusing anti-androgens.
DHT is not the enemy. it is our sex hormone and an important androgen hormone for males.

I understand guys do not want to lose their hair.. so for those run nandrolones, which convert to DHN, and not DHT. however without stacking in an androgen with that, expect a drop in libido. so you are damned if you do and damned if you don't... so as musky suggested, if hair is that important to you then use SARM's instead. they do not bother the hair

It is when it helps enlarge your prostate I'm not to worried about hair but I am my prostate this was my first cycle test e and the beginning part was a bit shaky but after that I was loving it but now I'm going to have to stop short do pct fucking prostate

It is when it helps enlarge your prostate I'm not to worried about hair but I am my prostate this was my first cycle test e and the beginning part was a bit shaky but after that I was loving it but now I'm going to have to stop short do pct fucking prostate

then drop your test dose and stack in SARM's with it.

Run a gram of masteron and take comfort in the fact that i've never met a bald guy that didn't look good bald. srs

Top Bottom