Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids demolished my natural Test. Now on TRT. Need opinions

TXVac

Hey everyone,

A little background about myself, I did my first cycle of Test and Deca a year ago, turns out it was fake gear, I gained nothing.
So I tried a different source, I ended up doing Test sus, Deca and EQ for 10 weeks, 2 pins a week 1 cc each, so a total of 6 cc ' s a week.
I went from 175lbs to 220lbs at my peak, but stupidly I didn't listen about pct.
So my Test bottomed out and it never came back, I went to my doctor and explained everything, I was told my natural Test would never return and my test levels were at 200.
So now I'm on TRT, 1 cc of test Cypionate once every 2 weeks, which there about to raise my dosage because obviously 1 cc every other week just isn't enough.
I've read that once your on trt you don't need to worry about pct because of obvious reasons, so I'm thinking of doing my 3rd cycle, 2nd if you want to get technical.
I know how a lot of people feel about EQ, it's to each there own, but I want anyone's opinions, my ears are open to suggestions.
I have Test, Deca and EQ, 20cc bottles, I know EQ takes around 6 weeks to kick in, so any suggestions would be a great help.
My other problem is bloodwork, as far as I know my doctor will do bloodwork on me every 6 months, that being said, I would need to time everything perfectly in order for my levels to get back to "normal" before I go in after my next bloodwork, I'll have a 6 month period to work with, could everything be out of my system by then?
If not I'm afraid of being dropped by my doctor and experience a Test crash all over again, and believe me that was a nightmare.

I'm 30 years old, 5'11" 185lbs, I train hard 4 days a week and have been for about 12 years, with exceptions of slacking off a month here and there throughout that time.

The only sides I had from the Test deca eq Cycle was back acne towards the very end of my cycle which I kept for a couple months, I don't get acne ever so it was frustrating but nothing I can't deal with.

I'm trying to do things correctly this time around because I know I messed up before, so any input is greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom