Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Steroids Can Cause Prolactin Induced Gyno

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
This is a topic I see a lot of confusion on so I decided to make a video to try and help clear up some questions people might have on which steroids can cause prolactin induced gyno, and what you can do to prevent it.

luckily prolactin based gyno is rare.. guys that abuse tren for long periods of time could experience it.

as far as nandrolones the issue is progesterone based gyno, since it does hit those receptors. would be interesting for you to do a followup video on progesterone as well. guys in the past have successfully stacked proviron with nandrolones which have helped prevent that issue from arising. this is one of the reasons proviron should always be stacked with deca or NPP

I didn't want to talk about sources in the video but you can legally purchase cabergoline (an anti-prolactin drug) from ag-guys.com. 0.5mg E3D is a good dosage when on cycle.

I didn't want to talk about sources in the video but you can legally purchase cabergoline (an anti-prolactin drug) from ag-guys.com. 0.5mg E3D is a good dosage when on cycle.

You won't be prosecuted for using research chems for illegal reasons but don't think for a second you can by actual prescription meds without a prescription and call it legal. Just because the FDA won't bother to kick in your door for it doesn't make it legal...

While Steroids are very illegal, serms, sarms, peptides, and research chems are also illegal to use for personal use...they just aren't on the FDAs radar right now.

This is one good and informative video - thanks for sharing. It is a must watch for the newbies, and for many people with a couple of cycles behind their belts. I am definitely a strong advocate of preventing those side effects by using cabergoline from the first day of the cycle - after all, it is much easier to prevent gyno, rather than deal with it.

Top Bottom