Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and the Army?

Tux

Just wondering how likely I'd be to be tested for steroids in the army? I know David Henry juiced like hell in the army, ronnie juiced like hell as a cop, and I almost joined the army once, while on cycle, and passed the test no prob. If I end up going to the Army, I just don't want to lose too much size and strength during basic, so what do you guys think would be the best thing I could do? Oral-only cycle like moderate dose of anavar during the basic, and then back to regular cycles later? Just never get too big or too crazy and nobody will test me for it?

Not positive on army basic but theres no way in hell they are gonna let you take aas during basic training. You cant sneak it in cuz they take everything away from you before your basic even begins. So live through basic without any aas then when you graduate run your cycle. Just dont let anyone else know and dont make it noticeable to where it gets others curious or asking questions.

you have to be taking crazy pills thinking you'd get away with that scheme. check your priorities

Inhibitor13 said:
Not positive on army basic but theres no way in hell they are gonna let you take aas during basic training. You cant sneak it in cuz they take everything away from you before your basic even begins. So live through basic without any aas then when you graduate run your cycle. Just dont let anyone else know and dont make it noticeable to where it gets others curious or asking questions.

agreed... good friend of mine was in the army for 2 years and he said at basic you go there with a shirt and pants and hair... soon as you cross that line of civilian ground and US Gov't property you get stripped of your clothes and hair and nothing is allowed in..everything is put into a box and shipped back to your house... bottom line...your def not getting AAS in there period

There is one area they don't search. But I'm not too sure you'd be willing to go that route to sneak in aas. Army basic is only like 8 weeks. You'll be in and out before you even know it. Start a mild cycle as soon as you are through with recruit training...oh wait, I mean basic training.

st8grad said:
There is one area they don't search. But I'm not too sure you'd be willing to go that route to sneak in aas. Army basic is only like 8 weeks. You'll be in and out before you even know it. Start a mild cycle as soon as you are through with recruit training...oh wait, I mean basic training.
lol semper fi

I was in army for a few years, as everyone already said no way of sneaking anything in, , not even multi vitamins lol...

after basic and your ait which is advanced individual training you are good to go... then its just your run of the mill piss tests for the normal rec. drugs..

I would have to agree with these bros, once you get to AIT though you will be good to go. With all the foot locker inspections ,even if you could get it in, there would be no place to stash it in basic. Back when I went thru(years ago), the army didn't even let you touch a weight until AIT anyways. I don't know if thats changed though.

Whe you get deployed to Iraq or Afganastan for a year + you won't be able to use AAS. You Might want to get in the habbit of training naturally.When you deploy you will have access to free weights and protein and that's about it. I got pretty jacked while I was in Iraq.lost a little size but my receptors where nice and fresh by the time I got back.

Top Bottom