Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which steroids affect cholesterol the least?

jlh98765

I had very elevated cholesterol from test and tren use. Going forward, which steroids have the least affect on cholesterol levels? I know they all affect the levels to some extent. Could someone post a list showing which ones affect cholesterol the least? Or a list of all of them starting with the ones that affect it the least and the ones that affect it the most going down the list. Basically a list starting with the least affect to the worst for cholesterol.

I have bad cholesterol to man and steroids make my levels go up, and i eat eggs everyday which doesnt help since I dont separate the yolk. But, I take Policosanol which is one of the best things out there you can get from a supplement or health store it will help keep the bad cholesterol down.
As for the steroids that effect your cholesterol the least Im not sure and since steroids are illegal to test that sort of thing on humans I don't think you will be able to find out the specific ones except from someones personal experience.

Least harmful is prob. Primo if you can get the real stuff, but it will still raise your cholesterol levels

test has the least effect 600mg/wk for 20 wks will lower hdl about 5-10 points which is actually controllable with diet and supps, after test then deca, then eq/primo.

var/winstrol/dbol/drol/tren are all harsh on lipids. their effects on cholesterol are not controllable with diet/supps.

Pretty much all orals like stated above. Test and Eq never effected mine as they actually improved when on 1000mgs test and 600mgs eq for over several months.

Policosanol might work, might not. Depends who you ask. I found this article quite interesting...

Policosanol - What You Need to Know About Policosanol

"However, almost all of the 80+ double-blind studies on sugarcane policosanol were conducted by a single research group in Cuba that owns the policosanol patent.

An independent study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 2006 did not find any benefit of policosanol, even at high doses, on cholesterol profile. This finding has casted some doubt on the reliability of the Cuban research on policosanol."

Another example of the supplement industry duping the unwary consumer.

test has the least effect 600mg/wk for 20 wks will lower hdl about 5-10 points which is actually controllable with diet and supps, after test then deca, then eq/primo.

var/winstrol/dbol/drol/tren are all harsh on lipids. their effects on cholesterol are not controllable with diet/supps.[/QUOTE]

Disagree with that staement. You can supp. with: Omega 3's, EFA, DHA, Fish/Flaxoil, Krill oil, Olive oil, Niacin. They will help keep your LDL from skyrocketing, and augment HDL's to a degree.

ironicly, my father has been on test/eq and his cholesterol has never been better. he thinks its the eq. ive never heard of this, but anythings possible

Top Bottom