Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid and supplement info needed

step@half

I need info oncompatibilty of these steroids and supplements being offered here with the prescription drugs I'm on. Am taking enbrel, methotrexate, morphine, tegretol, and cesamet. need to know what is safe to use

step@half said:
I need info oncompatibilty of these steroids and supplements being offered here with the prescription drugs I'm on. Am taking enbrel, methotrexate, morphine, tegretol, and cesamet. need to know what is safe to use

well you certainly came to the right forum tiger!!

step@half said:

you know, I may be wrong, but I don't think ass use will interact with any rx drugs, now certain supplements that speed up the metabolism may interact with some drugs, but I'm not familiar with enbrl, methotrexate, tegretol or cesamet, i know you dont have to worry about the morphine though, as I'm currently on methadone

They will interact, be careful, im not sure how exactly how but I would highly reccomend you get off all those drugs before you start AAS. Why are you taking all those drugs? just because there prescribed to you doesn't mean there good

chestmaster1 said:
They will interact, be careful, im not sure how exactly how but I would highly reccomend you get off all those drugs before you start AAS. Why are you taking all those drugs? just because there prescribed to you doesn't mean there good
Trust me, he needs them.

If your on morphine your probably fucked and going to die so why worry about anything? Whatever your reason you think you need ass, go wild. Problem will be with blood pressure. I don't know if your drug combo raises BP but if that goes to high you will have a melt down. Anavar is always a good pick for mildness.

Top Bottom