Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid injection help??

Chestbrahther

Is there any difference in between injecting glutes or delts or cuads, etc (apart from the pain) im talking about EFFECTS on the body. Is it the same? Depends on the substance? Help?

I've been injecting glutes for years now. Recently switched to quads. I find it much easier to do than glutes. Haven't noticed any difference as far as how I feel or strength so I would assume they are quite equal in regards to absorption. Just need to watch out for all the veins in the quads......And for Pete's sake....ASPIRATE!!!!!

I've been injecting glutes for years now. Recently switched to quads. I find it much easier to do than glutes. Haven't noticed any difference as far as how I feel or strength so I would assume they are quite equal in regards to absorption. Just need to watch out for all the veins in the quads......And for Pete's sake....ASPIRATE!!!!!

Ya alot of experienced guys actually don't aspirate. I think it's ridiculous not to since it only takes a second and adds another layer of safety imo. So I say aspirate as well.

But effects...no I don't think any difference. I've heard some guys will do spot injections like in shoulders or calves or even pecs because they feel it can help stretch the fascia sort of similar to synthol injections, but I'm leery on buying that. Unless your injecting a large amount of gear I don't know if I buy it.

If your pinning daily I would def switch between legs and glutes never hitting the same spot every day. But that's just me

Ya alot of experienced guys actually don't aspirate. I think it's ridiculous not to since it only takes a second and adds another layer of safety imo. So I say aspirate as well.

But effects...no I don't think any difference. I've heard some guys will do spot injections like in shoulders or calves or even pecs because they feel it can help stretch the fascia sort of similar to synthol injections, but I'm leery on buying that. Unless your injecting a large amount of gear I don't know if I buy it.

If your pinning daily I would def switch between legs and glutes never hitting the same spot every day. But that's just me

Thanks a lot

Like in the above comment I notice my calves grow if I do spot injections with test prop and tren. Other than that there isn't much difference

Quads bro!!! 25g one inch if your body fat is low. There is no pain, switch legs between every pin.

I've been told my doctors that's quad injections aren't recommended because the oil doesn't get absorbed as much as if you were to do it in the glutes or shoulders

Up to 3cc it all will absorb and I never touched a vein or nerve.

I'm doing glutes and shoulders but might try quads just for the fun of it :p glutes are the easiest. Go in, go out. Such a soft muscle and if you have alow bf them it's like putting a warm knife in butter.
I've found that I always have to swap the needles I use after i draw up because even when it hits the rubber stopped it blunts the needle enough to cause a trampoline effect. Which is annoying because I have to use twice the amount of needles.

Top Bottom